« Back to All Topics
Injustice
Posted in 
Off-topic
Injustice
Posted in 
Off-topic
Injustice
I feel that a great injustice has been done to my close friend, doc holliday. I have known Doc for about a year now and speak to him on a daily basis. There is no way that he could have been threatening someone.  If there has been anything, it has been a misunderstanding. I do not feel that Doc could ever be considered a threat to anyone. He is one of the nicest people I have met. 
Ummmm. Pardon me for interrupting, but...

What 
are
 you talking about 
American Woman
?
I want all to know one thing, I've known doc holliday for about two years now.  He is a very honorable man. He would do anything to help another mate. I have been informed from him that he was accused of terroristic threats and was banned. I am appauled at this. I feel someone has mis-interpeted something he might of said and/or has blown it out of proportion. I do hope he is not being judged on hearsay, that would truly be a shame. He has been a loyal player here, even when the games were uncontrolled. He has never been a problem to my knowledge, nor can I perceive him as one.  So maybe someone needs to review this matter. I am not only writing because I know him, but because I feel someone has made a wrong decision and that it needs to be corrected.   
I just want to say that i am very upset to hear what is going on concerning doc holiday.He is a very nice person and I have nothing but high respect for him.There must be a misunderstanding.He has always treated me with the same respect that he gives all.He is a very kind man who will help anybody with any problems they may have.I have known doc holiday for 2 yrs now.Somebody needs to take a better look at whats going on.This is wrong.If anything ,I think he deserves a public apology for being wrongly accused.
I've also known doc holliday for very a long time too although I haven't spoken to him for a quite a long time *miss u doc*...I agree with both 
American Woman
 and 
GOD'S ANGEL
 Doc is a very nice & kind person...he wouldn't harm a fly and so when I hear about him being accussed of terroristic threats...I know that must be a misunderstanding.
If doc is banned then that isn't fair on him at all...please can this issue be sorted? :(

Ok-ay.

Never heard of the bloke myself, and didn't know anything about this until today. I'll try my best to get some more information on the situation, but I can't promise when that will be.

It'll probably have to be sometime tomorrow.

*yawns*
I didn't know anything about this till today...anyway thanks Mr Bishi :)
Hey all,Ive known doc longer than any one who plays pool,probably because i know him for real.Iam shocked and extremly surprised to hear about the accusation made against him.Im 100% postive that there must have been some kind of miss understanding.Doc is one of the most genuine people in pool.He has never had a bad to word to say about any body(well only now an again lol...but thats when it has been deserved).I think the people/or person who have made these accusations should appoligize and he should be allowed back in pool straight away.

Thanks for listening.......... ICE MAN formerley known as J-KINFE,ICE KING,Sand-Man,Jon Boy and a few others lol.
love u lollipop....bigggggg kissss ;-)
Doc Holliday
 was banned for wishing death on 
Streamline
 in the lobby of 
Room 1
 recently. There can be no mistake that the player causing the offence was the same player that was banned. All it takes is a click on the players name, some magic behind the scenes, and that nickname is banned for the appropriate time.

Sorry to rain on your parade there folks, but I 
did
 say I'd find out for you.
lmfao the first 3 people who want this doc back is the same person aint well except bishi that is lol
Spence, why bother to reply when it appears you have absolutly no idea what you are talking about. I assure you we are not the same person, yet it does seem we are friends of doc holliday's that know him better than anyone. Part of us even work with the man and has for many years. So when you have something contructive to say, please do. In the mean time keep you intellengent replies in you head, where they belong. I still believe someone is very mis-informed. Doc holliday would never threaten to cause harm to anyone. I don't know where Mr. Bishi is getting his info from, but I do suggest that all get a complete story, before saying things that are not true.
I'm getting my information from my fellow moderators, who know a whole more about the incident that any of us do. 

'From the horse's mouth' if you will.
I still don't believe that Doc ever threatened anyone, even if it DID come from a moderator, after all, they are humans the same as us. Is it not possible that they have made a mistake and simply misunderstood what was intended? So as far as coming from "the horses mouth", the information from the horse is only as good as the horse's word. Spence, get a life!
I do hope you're not suggesting any of the moderators look like a horse. That's a punishable offence you know...
I WANT 2 SEE THIS SHOW OF SUPPORT NEXT TIME I GET BANNED 
It wasn't me who was comparing the moderator to a horse Mr. Bishi.....lol.
I do not know Doc, however, American Woman is honest and nice.  No question to me with Doc...

[img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-091.gif
]
Awwwwwww, how sweet. Thank you Jester.