« Back to All Topics
Site Changes
Posted in 
Chess
Site Changes
Posted in 
Chess
Site Changes
   Does anyone remember this site the way it was before? When almost all the people were nice and had really good sportmanship qualities?. And how the chat box and the chess board used to be bigger? Well I think flyordie better make those changes. First there should be a spell checker thing installed within the site. (For my purposes of course, lol.) And second, the chessboard and chat box have gotta be bigger! Plus the ads get really annoying!! And blue for a chess room...looks tacky. I think there should be like silver and black streaks or something. Or make it pitch black like the pool rooms. And of course we can't forget that darn timer!! There's a lot of drag/lag on it. Plus I think the clock should be set by the players. And we better get some hot chess tournaments coming in soon!! 
Thankz flyordie, despite some of those "minor" problems I luv this site! I have benefited a lot from it but once you get those changes in place, I think we would all enjoy this site a lil bit more.  
'til next time, Cali Babe

You are right, Cali baby, this site had change A LOT!!
, that is the reason i left for yahoo... and F.O.D, please boot any body that causes problems out.
  I use to have big rating here, but since i had play some people that (totally cannot use their brain and depends on PROGRAMS to win), that is another reason why i didn't like it...one more thing, the time thing really tick me off...i had almost, ALMOST beat a FRICKING PROGRAM, but my FRICKING time ran OUT!!  THAT WAS RIDICULOUS b/c PROGRAMS takes 3-5 seconds per moves, and i had to think 1-2 minutes before i make a move!!  F.O.D need to have a PROGRAM FILTER!!or something like that...

THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY!!
    YOUR (so called) CHESS PLAYER...  lol  j/k
       MIKE-STA
          Michael. :):):)
to stop the adds popping up a simple firewall is needed that most of u should really have :|. If you go to www.myleague.com/tcl you will see that chess tournaments can take place here. Its just getting people to actually join the league which takes a simple 5 mins :). I will make some tourneys if i get the players ;). So try and help out by advertising for the chess league in room 1  by giving people the address to the site and telling them to join. Thanks for reading 

Jon (xxx) (for the girlz) 
percy...ur gonna be a td in chess ...thts so sad 
Scotty don't be so unfair. He might have a good reason to td chess tourneys, he might enjoy the game enough to wait on other people to play while he waits silently. Three cheers to Percy!
whatever u say scotty. You are a pie from Wigan so i am not really bothered what u think. So stop casing and writing on the chess forum. What are u doing on the chess forum if u dont even like chess?  HMMMMMM ur the sad 1.
Umm...excuuuuuuuse me!!  This topic was about SITE CHANGES. Please don't waste space on pointless subjectz. Thx and talk to you peepz lata.
I think they should change how you move the pieces.the currently and only option is drag the piece and place where you want it to go to,which is a traditional way i guess.but the problem is you have to click the mouse and HOLD it while you go.maybe i got finger problem but i drop my pieces a few times while it was on its way(mostly the queen).so that totally ruined the games.I know a lot of chess sites and they all have option for that.I think click-click would be best.i dont think im gonna play a good game when im afraid to move long way moves(bishop,queen,rook)
thats a good point my friend. I Think clicking a piece then a square you want to move to and then clik a button MOVE. good idea (Y). Hope FoD takes notice
Yeah, I think there should be some changes.. the least thing you could do is ban the people that somehow do ILEGAL moves.. i lost a game from a person with a bishop killing my queen that was on a totally different square if i might add. you don't think thats unfair?? fix your site or im like them.. gone like the wind.
hey, go on www.caissa.com

suit u sir :)