« Back to All Topics
Poem's
Posted in 
Off-topic
Poem's
Posted in 
Off-topic
Poem's
just a poem i like, maybe cheer someone up if they read it or make them feel better:

LOVE

love is that pain u feel when u hurt someone so bad that u can practically feel their tears thru ur own eyes, love is when u hurt cuz u feel u cant help the one u care for, loves is when u dont help the one u care for just to please them, love is when u care for someone so much u change ur ways, love is kind, loves is patient, love is when u notice u have u need a change, love is when ur so stubborn u do and say anythin to make ur point and what u do is offend and make a fool of urself and make things worse, love is when wantin to say the right things u say the wrong things and dont know how to fix it later, love is what u feel when u go to bed thinkin about the last conversation u had with that special friend, love is when u wake up and say a prayer for s.o.s, love is when u let go of someone u care for just so u wont have to see the pain in their words when u talk to them, just so every word u hear from then doenst just kill u cuz u know they are hurt and its becuase of u but dont show it cuz they dont wanna make u feel bad even tho u deserve it, love is when u want to know everythin ur friend feels and thinks, when u want to know what ur friend has inside, what ur friend is feelin at the very moment ur talkin to them, love is honesty, love is wantin to know ur friend's input on things, wantin ur friend's advice, wantin a shoulder to cry on when the tears just dont stop fallin, love is learnin to appreciate what u have, love is when u dont speak just so there wont be a fight, love is when u want everythin to be alright so u say the safe things, love is when u worry so much for everyone and forget urself.......thats love, love is what fixes problems, love is what heals a broken heart, love is what tells u to do anythin so u wont lose that person who u care for, love is what makes u not give up on someone cuz u know its not worth losing, love is knowin what u'll miss out on when only one day has passed and u cant think or live right cuz ur afraid u might lose it forever, love is when u start thinkin of what u'll miss out if u dont fix this mess and u start cryin, love is when u and someone else think about the same thing at the same time, love is when u dont have to say a word and know what the other is feeling, love is what u feel when u have to stop and dry ur eyes while writin these words cuz tears just dont stop runnin thru ur eyes........Love is this friendship and what i dont want to lose.

By:Fine

sry, i wouldnt really call that a poem, just somethin i wrote. hope ya like
FINE I HAVE A POEM ABOUT LOVE ARE U READY...  LOVE SUCKS THE END . HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT  
hehe, well thanx for ur comment Nova, hope life cheers ya up soon
I like it, but it is quite Longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :)