« Back to All Topics
Loading wont finish!!
Posted in 
Technical
Loading wont finish!!
Posted in 
Technical
Loading wont finish!!
When the game is loading, the green bar at the bottom shows up and moves, But after a while it stops and an X appears in the top left hand cornor. Nothing else but the X and adverts. Nothing else!! Plz help!!
UMM> There could be a few reasons for this, but i  would have to know when this started acting up on you. You may want to try updating your java first  if u havent already

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Its updated but it still wont work!!
Actually... I have downloaded windows online, but it also offers to download windows offline, solaris or linux.... I think. Any idea, which one is best??
umm   have you  done all your windows updats ? ok if your already did all your updates  ,try this. do a system restore bk to b4 your problem started then deleate and reinstall  java , then get  bk to me. I dont think there is a serous prob here. just lets try a few things b4 we go any  farther into this ok?
Um log into pogo or any other sinular site that requirs java then  get bk to me:)i dont think its a java prob tho
Ok, so I uninstalled all my java and manually downloaded it again into a file. It then tells me to double click the file and install it but when I double click it, it says "to restart the java(TM) installer, please refresh the web page". What?????????
And also, it must be a java problem because pogo wont work. Says it cant find java??
Did you close the Java page before starting the install?  If not your supposed too close everything that will run Java before installing Java, considering just about everything on the Java page is run by the program it's safe just to close your entire browser down.  After you install Java click 'verify installation' even if you can't install java click this it will tell you which version your running.
Still dosent install my friend. Its still sayin "to restart the java installer, please refresh the web page". Im gettin a headache from dis man!!!!!
Did you verify the install, should be on the java website.  This will tell you which version if any your running, then you may have to go too your control panel/add remove programs and uninstall your previous version before updating.
I cant seem to load this game would like some help please it loads then a x appears in the corner and thats it.All i have then is a black box
im having the same problem withthe games as you the x appears after loading and adverts if u have any advice how to get this working please reply thankyou.
install macromedia flash player 8 or newer. 
may be something as straightforward as the pop-up blocker