« Back to All Topics
Server to slow
Posted in 
Technical
Server to slow
Posted in 
Technical
Server to slow
i use to be able to play gomoku all the time quickly but now it takes around 20 minutes to load up a game, and like a minute to actually challenge someone, ive deleted all my cookies and downloaded the new java, what else can i do so i can start playing games on flyordie.com?
Download Spy-Bot Search & Destroy and run that regularly.  Makes a big difference for me.

-RTD
i tried that but it hasnt made a difference...my internet connection is fine, i can get to any website quick and download things just as fast....the problem only arises with  flyordie.com games...any other suggestions?
Delete Temp internet files + cookies.

Try not to run any other programs (except antivirus + protection stuff) like music or other downloads, while trying to play on FoD.

Hope it helps.

;)
thanks for the suggestion...tried it but hasnt helped! anyone else got ant suggestions?
this is the only site where it happens to me also. very frustrating. and before someone tells me to check this or that, i had my comp looked at and they said that nothing was wrong with mine. everything else works fine that i use on my comp. the techs brought the site up on other comps and said it is the site that is bad
🙃
It's not necassarily a problem with your PC, it more than likely is a router along the way of the connection from your PC to flyordie.com here is an example of how that looks:

Your PC-router one-server-server-server-router-router-end site

At any point between your PC and those other connections to get too flyordie you can have a router down which means you can't connect.
Well depends on your connection and how many people are on that day.

Busy server = Slower response time. :)
no  ..its  sooooo  slow  becuse  of  that  new  ads  

nt  the  connaction  ....  speacily  that  ads  with 

water  and  fish  inside  ...its  soooo  bad  

thanks  anyway  :(
no  ..its  sooooo  slow  becuse  of  that  new  ads  

nt  the  connaction  ....  speacily  that  ads  with 

water  and  fish  inside  ...its  soooo  bad  

thanks  anyway  :(
server  so slow  becuse  of  that  ads ...that  waith

water  and  fish  ..its  screen  saver  ...