« Back to All Topics
button for keeping guests out
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
I've been here for 5 yrs and always wondered if a button 2 keep guests out of ur table could be available sometime in the near future. alot of people may agree that guests can become pests when u r wanting ur friends 2 get in a table or game in any game. so if an operator could plz answer me on this if there is a possibility in that i would greatly appreciate it very much, thank you:D
Even better, an option to kick/ban certain members from your room.
theres button on 3d billiars that mutes all guests, not like they can talk anyways but stops them challenging you

they dont bother me that much anyways really
>theres button on 3d billiars that mutes all guests
This doesn't stop them coming into your game though, which is what he's talking about.

I agree Goku it is annoying at the best of times, perhaps something may happen about it in the future like when a player wants into a full game with a guest in the guest gets booted out, but hey look how often we get updates! :)
yes ur right it doesnt stop them coming to game. maybe a button could be added to stop them coming into game i guess;)
Well i agree i was playing last night in quick snook against loginasguest-pc and he bought 5 guests in and every time it was my shot he took a guest out broguht it back took it out brought it back trying to catch my attention it didnt work but it can be frustratin
i find it funny that you can mute guests in the first place even though they cant type ;\
Yeah, but guests on web browser can challenge you for some reason, and sometimes that's very annoying so the mute guests actually is quite useful. :p
yes it is useful and u said bout bringing guests in and out of game, someone did that to me, kept leaving and coming back through the full game.

sad fellow:|
Guests are people as well. I think they will be turned of registering to this site if they get kicked or muted from games which registered members can get in...

Actually looking back on those words it would make them want to join more. But I still don't believe users should be able to target them alone. It just isn't fair.
doesn't bother me too much cuz i don't have enough friends to fill up a whole table lol :p. but ye sounds like a reasonable request especially if people are using guests to distract their opponents. just said really...