« Back to All Topics
Email change in profile.
Posted in 
Technical
Email change in profile.
Posted in 
Technical
Email change in profile.
I would like to make an email change in my profile but seems like I cannot do that with the regular profile edit feature.
u can't change it , u will just have to make new nick
Is there a way to change my email now by chance?

Thanks again. 

Please note the years before noting I've already received an answer. It's been awhile :)
Mmmk, I'll check back in a couple of years again :3

Howdy all! Good day! 

So!....

Can I change my email yet? ;)

Thanks
Aha.  Love the enthusiasm.  

You will 
never
 be able to change email.
I remember hitaf asked support to change my email years ago because my old one was deleted so yes it is possible...
>I remember hitaf asked support to change my email years ago because my old one was deleted so yes it is possible...

You hit the nail on the head.. "years ago".  FOD lost interest many years ago.

Speaking of years ago, 2008 when this question was asked, so I guess he won't even be reading these replies.

BTW, hi Lapo :p
Ha! That’s funny. Oh well, I guess I’ll finally just let it be! :P see you all in a few years with a new question about something that can’t be done!.... supposedly 
Actually , you can indeed change the email. I guess not many know about this.

There is a secret url link of FOD that redirects you to edit and change the email to a new email,do you want the url?
Yes please if you can send me a private message somehow that would be great! 

Sorry for the delayed response! :P
Hello, it's been a few years now... and I was hoping... for a friend.... can I, i mean my friend, change their email on their account yet? Asking for a friend.
No, it is not possible to change the email address linked with a nickname.
❤️
A new email change button in the account settings page is available from today: 
https://www.flyordie.com/settings
Edited by hoat4
❤️
Nice work Hoat4 we want to see more updates like that and more games.
Thanx
Kind Regard,
𝗝𝗠™🧿
👍🏼 super, thank you!
❤️
Good evening Administrator hoat4,
Excellent update! Congratulations for your work and dedication to the continued development of FlyOrDie.com👍

Thank you very much, best regards🤝
Dav7d
OMG.. it's been a long 21 years that I have been waiting for this... Thank you so much.
Correction... 15 years... but I've been registered for 21.
Edited by Bowlerdude