LOST MORE THAN 50 POINTS BECAUSE OF DISCONNECTIONS
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
TODAY I WENT DOWN FROM 650 to 595 BECAUSE OF THESE DISCONNECTIONS PLZ FIX IT 
shouldnt be a problem for you, u will just point bank ur way back up like always
mike u are crazy shut ur stinky mouth before i put my shoe in it 
Know what? It isnt funny at al! 

Connection losses destroyed my rating too, and do you want to know how??

I falled down from orange to GREEN shield!!!!

So please, dont be awelless, we have a GREAT problem here.

And i am begging all fly or die staff to fix this problem. They have to make system that it doesnt take points for connection loss. And thats all.

Because connection loss exist only on their page! When i loose connection on flyordie, i have very good connection on EVERY other page in the same time.
hmm i never had those problems with the sever, i never got disconnected.
wahhh wahhh wahhh it's cyber points, people.  They buy you nothing and they certainly don't gain you respect, since there are enough idiot high-raters who have already shatter the notion that points equals skill/coolness.
dam right Fstal. the more points ppl have, the less respect I have for them, coz I know they pointbanked or cheated their way up.

Real playerz rule :D
this has been discussed many time before and im sure FlyOrDie are working on a solution. Plus remember they offer a free service but if more ppl like myself subbed then they wud have more funds to research with. Also ill suggest as before that when u disconect u have like 5  mins to return to your game like on other gaming sites.
you know? i dont give a crap about any points...but i do hate the slowness and just being disconnected in general.....and its happening a lot more every day now.
>And i am begging all fly or die staff to fix this problem. They have to make system that it doesnt take points for connection loss. And thats all.

How do you suggest that one works when people can just unplug the modem to avoid a loss of points? Would still be classed as a lost connection.

By the way, don't be so fixated on points they won't make ya any bigger or better, then one you'll enjoy the game more and two ya won't have to come moaning everytime ya get disconnected.

Other than that...

HAVE A NICE DAY!
hey men, me to, i lost points because of disconnection...
it is all crap!!!!!!
you are right men, i lost also many points because of disconnection. fly or die is crap!!! i have told many times but no results!!!!

Unplugging the cable causes you to lose, and your opponent to win.. Not an option. Im chess already the problem looks fixed, in chatlog it often says "connection lost...","restoring connection..." and game continues normally.
As mny have said it's just cyber points...
idk what the big deal is? you lost 50 points.... OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Most of us know that you point bank in everything you do so I don't know what your worried about.
tell that to urself u "grand master" lol ur highest thing u ever done in ur life
>TODAY I WENT DOWN FROM 650 to 595 BECAUSE OF THESE DISCONNECTIONS PLZ FIX IT 

Same old whining... if the site had a problem then 
everyone
 would be disconnecting. What you should be asking for is advice on how to make your computer work correctly.
of diconnection to the server i thouht it was due to my usb stick connection but by the sounds of it its a common problem p.s ive lost hundreads of points!!!
hi, sick to death of getting DC have emailed flyordie, but nothing will ever happen i have been subscribed to this site for a fair while now and it as always been the same i have lost 100 point and not been able to play for the last 4 days, and this is what i'm paying for, so agree GREAT problem they need fixing but sure they will blame our end:S 
have phoned my isp and all my other gaming sites work just fly or die keeps disconnecting i lost all my points but dont care just want stable connection

I use to laptop but I cant connect chess. White, a blank page is opened
im getting alot of disconnections i totally agree with u zsombini there must be an ending 2 this