« Back to All Topics
Cant get into any game.
Posted in 
Technical
Cant get into any game.
Posted in 
Technical
Cant get into any game.
ATM i can not get  into any billiards game and its the same for some others also the chat is very slow
i cant get into game says server may be down that shouldnt be we pay money to play we should have seprate one plz fix ASAP!@!! ty lol
Same lol, its say either ''server is down'' or the game just doesnt load.. previous to this the chat msgs were slow to come through so im not suprised this has happened.. ;\
Found out it is actually all FOD games
Yeah i just tried to log into gomuko :D
I hope its fixed be4 trny 2nite.. haha ;\
me neither whats happening?

cannot connect to server ,  "server may be down".
Server better be fixed i pay money to play ,  thanks
Op can you please tell everyone why this is happening and how long untill it should be fixed
lol have some patience I'm pretty sure they are fixing the issues at hand guys.

Darren
This could be a silly question but could it be that FOD is over populated atm.. n thats whats causin the problems.. just a thought(a)
I was playing in Blackball, ratings were updating really slowly and messages taking about a minute to come through, but everything else was alright..then I logged out and now I can't get back in again. :(
Thats exactly what happened to me Matt :(
I knowww, pretty bored now lol, who's you Ownage btw? :P
just someone post wen working plz i gotta do bit of house work i keep checking
 lol gotta keep the gf happy :)
I wonder if they're adding another new game or something
If they were going to add another new game i seriously doubt they would close the whole server of FlyOrDie on purpose.. i mean this didnt happen when they included:
-Blackball
-Power Snooker
-Straight ball etc... :D ;\
ohh..well maybe they're updating design or something, some pages and games are outdated such as darts
Yeah true... but what has darts got in common with billiards? :D
the darts menus and bars are outdated, maybe they're going to be changed to the same ones as in billirds
How long do you think this will go on for.. i heard that once FlyOrDie was closed down for a few days because of technical issues... i hope thats not the case now.. :S
Does any1 know whats going on.. please help someone!!!!!! :(
pass my my screw driver ill fix it :p

hmmm, i don't think a screwdriver will do it....
fetch the sledge hammer!!
figures wen u want to play at least it would be nice if operator would tell us wats going on 
ok how long now till we can get in pool games as i pay for sub i expect to be able to get in and will subed members get any form of compensation as in longer on our subs 

yea your right leaf the least they could do is let us know whats going on 

I just got in and played  1 gm  
This is a joke.. it would be nice if the OP atleast told us what is happening :|
that what  i keep coming into forum for op should be letting us know whats going on 

lol the old pc version is fine    :D
so dsurf3r can u not log into ANY games like me and r u a sub '' like me''
it has been about 4 hours now. :s

You can login as guest, only the server of the subscribers is down??? I hope we get a day more for our money :-)

I have been playing chess on this site for many hears. This is the first time that I haven't been able to play. What gives?
Paul if ur in with guest... what no. guest r u and what game r u in :p ??
try a name thats not subbed does that work?
matt what room u in and as what guest or ?

This is getting rediculous now tournament in 40mins 
cool im in now as guest 5483

If you can go to old version 8ball pc game :)
lol why cant you type in old version
What is FOD doing  its been 5 hours or more now and OP still hasnt said anything, lets just talk on the forum :s lets miss the trny :s lets lose the sub we have paid for...
THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE............ going to miss trny and NO1... YES NO1 has said whats going on..
hah i love that dragon face when it says something went wrong (talking about pc version, when u press toplist) :D
The Server is just down, omg get over it.-.-

I really hope FOD is working on some improvements right now if not this is really ugly!
Can everyone please be patient.  Obviously there is a server issue and i'm sure it is being looked into.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
By the way, its not FoD's fault if the server is down.
Shaun Murphy no1 its easy for u to say that when u can still play.. others cant :|
who's fault is it then lol.. santa's???
all i want  is a rough idea of when this will be sorted but OP is just ignoring :( 

I dont play. ;)
FoD is paying for Server. :)
n ya it is there fault we pay we should be able to play always compared to the others that dont
Maybe OP isnt Online? He cant be 24/7^^
:S some thinks that OP is a machine :D, he cant be online always. calm down guys dont u have something else to do right now? just take a break of FOD for a few mins :)
n i have took a break ikts been down like 5 hours at least lol
 i going to lay down i guess

I can't get into any game either. Any body has an idea what happened or when would it be fixed?
Some feedback from the webmasters would be nice...

>Thats not the point though..

What is your point then?  Because you are missing a tourney or what.. :(?

OP is not on here 24/7.. he has a life too, after all it is Saturday night ;)

Like Golden said, why don't you go watch some TV or something for a while?

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
Ive been in and out of 8 bl on 4 dif nics in  the last  5  min. Seems to be ok at my end 
i have been watching tv all day but i like to play while watching :D
Missing the tourney and not being able to play in general and i know he cant be here 24/7 but its not exactly fair to us is it.. and i have been on and off online for the past 5,6 hrs whilst this problem has been going on and its getting pretty ridiculous now.. we pay for our subscription.. if we get a compensation in the form of more time subscription then all will be forgotton :)
How come some people can get in some cant is it a certain browser or something maybe?
Stop Crying.. Thats only about few cents you lose by this omg..
u would think operator would have other helpers to like someone should be telling us wats going on quicker then this if u want to run a site properly...(the way it should be):)
all the people who can get in dont post if ur just going to abuse
I dont abuse, i just dont logout.
If i logout i also cant login again so stop telling these things. ;)
Paul i cant even log in as guest now.. can u :|
Lmao..golden ring talking about getting a life......how silly......biggest stalker on fod....24/7 following guys on internet game.....lmao get a life urself!
looks like the situation is getting better isnt it? can u log in guys?
i played straight pool in the afternoon and never had a problem ! 
this is so annoying.. i see the advertisements for a minute and then my screen goes blank whats going on ?!
been playing here 4 years. now I cannot get into any of the games. what gives?