« Back to All Topics
Loading Game...
Posted in 
Technical
Loading Game...
Posted in 
Technical
Loading Game...
So I've had to send my laptop away due to a problem with it and I'm using our desktop at home, but every time I log in and press 'Start Game' it just stays on loading screen, I've got latest java downloaded and installed and it was working before the java update on this computer, any ideas on what I can do to solve the issue?
No mate, we have one of the fastest available..
same here, started three days ago, could load everything except checkers. Then, two days ago nothing would load. Ended up doing a system restore from before the latest java update and now it's even worse. When I click on a game now, I get and error message that says a website technical problem caused explorer to close and reopen and that's as far as I get.
same problem, the window opens but stay with the background and nothing happen...
This A??? ho??? will never ansver

What a usefull post..lol

hmm , it might depend on your operating system , example if you have windows 7 64 bit , youl need 64 bit java , same goes for 32 bit , some browsers have diffrent requirments , depending on the version of your os , if its 64 bit ul need 64 bit internet explorer..ect