« Back to All Topics
*"Moderaters"*
Posted in 
Tanx
*"Moderaters"*
Posted in 
Tanx
*"Moderaters"*
OK I'v been here maybe 3..4 years and quit one year do to the game going down hill...but thats not what i'm here to talk about:
This is just what i'v heard so i dont quote me on this information. 
Now Someone told me u must be over 21 to be a moderater and you have to send in or scan your Birth Certificate to Fly or die..Hiring more mods wont do any good to help keep the fairness in the game and preventing people from acting up..what you will be really doing is just getting a stack of mods who rarely show up or who arnt there at the scene of the crime..Screen shots can be edited to you know but some how i doubt any person would go to the trouble to do that even thou they go to the trouble to disrupt the game of tanx.
Now  i know its just a game but if u really think about it the difference between a 16 year old and a 21 year old is nothing ..yea he maybe a bit taller..and know a tiny bit more but those people dont just CHANGE LIKE A ROBOT when they hit 21 its not Like they automaticly turn more responcible and mature..when your hiring a 21+ to watch over tanx they only can be on there maybe 2 hours a day if even that, but if u have a 14-16 year old moderating heck they might be on maybe 5-6 hours a day meaning more moderation and more awareness of whats going on in the game.
I know that its hard to trust a moderater that young but what makes u trust a 21 year old mod
My Suggestion is You Carefully choose a group of trust worthy people recomended and observed by FoD officials & Current MP force

*This is just an suggestion and Opinion of 1 tanx player out of many*I am also not trying to offend any mods in any way at all*

-Korea
"LEADER-04-KIA"
P.S.
I know people will have different views on this but please be nice..

-kor
i think that is so true becuz kids are on about 8 hours sometimes meaning more moderation but what kids to choose hmmmmmmmmm lol
korea.. i think  you demonstrated today why it would be unwise to have a moderator below the age of adulthood,
when some  guy was upsetting you, you verbaly abused him and threw a large number of threats at him. this is the problem with younger players,,they can be very volatile when upset, sorry but "young mods"??? I say no way
Korean dont talk daft...they choose 21 not because when you turn 21 you automaticaly go mature or w.e its because most people who turn 21, by the time they are 21 they will have matured...ok lets just let FlyOrDie go make a 15-16 year old mod...see how that one goes.
And why at beginning did you say you've been here 3-4 years ? there was just no need for that at all...lots of people have...its not big and its not hard :p!
i suspose Devastator has a Point id have 2 agree with him but i also like Koreans idea

ok even it out 18 :p
Korean next time you see UnidosRevelution ask him how old he is.

You will find your post is quite out dated as you made it after the first Mod under 21 was hired.
yea dev i c ur point sorry about that ..hey this is just what i heard like i said dont quote me on it i dont wanna start an arguement i was wondering what others thoguht about this i know there are up sides and down sides to this..