---- Nicknames / Corruptness
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hello everyone...
Just to tell you all that i am sick to my back teeth of all these insecure players making new nicknames derived only to kill high rated players...

Over the past few days i have seen players who are usually 400+ rated on new nicknames stalking me constantly in order to take my oh so precious points away ..

I played someone "1on1" who was rated below 100 but his real nickname was evidently 500 + <he told me> . The irony of the matter is that whenever i asked him on his "high" rated nickname for a 1on1 he declined with some un-explicable reason..

Some may think that i actually care for these points that i have but to tell the truth i despise them...they make players points thirsty , vengeful and they become obsessed by the thought that having high points will earn them some kind of street cred or respect..

Everyone is becoming 
tiresome of the constant rule breaking , deception and overall repetitiveness of the corrupt gameplay that occurs day by day without justification.
It makes you think well, why do i even bother to come here 

I am not bitter or jealous but i just want to redeem the feeling i once had in tanx , many of the GREAT players of tanx have departed due to 
unsportsmanlike behaviour
 , Banking and other numerous factors...

I feel as if tanx is a Cliff , being ever eroded by the 
vengeful
 elements of the sea and the air...at this rate tanx is destined for a decayed future unless something is done ..
[url=
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/tanx/en/contents.html
][img=
http://venus.walagata.com/w/eddybiel/Bullet_point_pro.gif
]Click here for TANX Moderation RULES
/url]
However , i am 
not
 complaining , i am mearly just giving my thoughts and opinions on the game .

What does the future hold for Tanx
 ?

[img=
http://venus.walagata.com/w/eddybiel/Gangstt_0.gif
]
THATS
 what we have been trying to say,well done Tanky_m , for putting it so eloquently.

:p
Thanks Peter ... 
Im glad someone agrees with me , and who better than you my friend ;)

I hope players take my Post into consideration and have a deep think..
TANK
Tank M, that is the very reason I've simply given up. All the cheats in tanx sicken me... I cant even have a decent game without seeing people intentioanally break the rules, by banking, etc. And the mods never seem to take action... yeah, every once in a blue moon, a banker's points get reset, but that doesnt happen nearly enough, for anyone to get the message.
Yes its easy to give up isnt it ?
Many great players have fallen like you have... 
But i see myself as a sort of revolutionary in tanx , i must fight for the fair players , after all that is what i represent and play for.
True , i might quit forever but that day will not come soon until i have destroyed those bankers and cheaters that we speak of...
If i was a mod i would unlock so much justification and i would try my utter most hardest to stop this corruptness . 
But im not ...so its up to normal players like you and me to do our best to not let those players get the best of us

hi TANK..
I must say.. this topic presents a opportunity that should be taken advantage of I think....by this I mean presenting opinions and constructive suggestions built around TANK's honest and non hostile views on whats going on in TANX...there is no real finger pointing going on in his message....as there should'nt be any..  I feel it's a community effort..  not just for the admins and moderators....and I share his frustrations on many of the items he mentioned...however..
If one wants to help out, because MP's are not always present .....make a real difference then...and step up.... make the complaints that we often see more visible.. by capturing screen shots and other documentation... ie player info page data and sending it in..... to help the moderation team take action.... 
If I had a dollar for every private message I get in the game lobby about banking,  nickname theft and unsportsman like conduct...it would be a fairly large sum by now...unfortunately in most cases.... by the time we get this info.. the suspect user has left and no proof of claims exist.. surely one understands we (the mods) cannot act on heresay.. so and so said so and so was banking.. that just can't happen.. consider it the innocent until proven guilty policy if you like....but it's fair to everyone....I'll continue to watch this topic..  as I'm sure the site admins will also..  

[img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/rule.png
]

[img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/armymember1lt.png
][img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/m1a1.png
][url=
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TANX/
][img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/wgalliancesig.png
]
/url]

[img=
]

[url=
http://snipurl.com/4p07
][img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/bullet20.gif
]
SERVICE RECORD
/url]
[url=
http://profiles.yahoo.com/ghostrider_wg
][img=
]
YAHOO PROFILE
/url]
[url=
][img=
]
VIEW TANX HELP
/url]
[url=
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html
][img=
]
CONTACT FLYORDIE
/url]
Hello TANK_M, long time no see.
I have stepped down as a MOD as you know and only stop in now and then to read the posts here and maybe play for a bit on one of my other nicks.
After seeing your post i had to get into this one.

Yes the game is going downhill and it looks like only one MOD really is trying to stop the banking and other unsportsmanlike play. 
But i am afraid to say it goes much farther then just one MOD can stop.
I was a MOD for about 6 months and in that time i was told that what many of you and myself called unsportsmanlike play was not to be acted upon and not to ban players for it.
One thing was don't ban players for killing 0 point players as long as the 0 point players try and are shooting back.
We all know that for a 400 or 500 point player or sometimes even higher to play 0 point players and leave the op with sometime as many as 50 points is unsportsmanlike. But that don't matter 25 points or 100 points as long as thy fight back.
Another thing is teaming 2 or 3 on 1 is unsportsmanlike to but i was asked by FOD staff "is it in the rules or use that you cant team" and we all know its not but should be in this case. And as for teaming in a tourney i was told NOT to ban for this and again we all know it is not fair for people to team in a tourney to help someone get easy points.

In the time that i was a MOD i had 2 players that i had banned got the ban taken off by another MOD. This to me is not team work on the MODs part. If a player is to be unbanned it should be up to FOD staff or the MOD that put the ban on the player and not a friend that is a MOD to do so. I have also asked for players to be reset to 0 for unsportsmanlike play and had nothing at all come of it.

One thing i would like to know is why only one MOD is the one that is doing the banning for unsportsmanlike play. The only thing i can see is:
1. The TANX MODs support unsportsmanlike play, or
2. The TANX MODs don't know how to spot unsportsmanlike play, or
3. The TANX MODs just don't care if you play fair or cheat.

At one time i was doing a good job of putting a stop to all the unsportsmanlike play in TANX but i cant fight the FOD staff, the other MODs and the cheaters. It takes a team to stop all the cheating in the TANX game and it will never stop if everyone don't work together.

I am still a MOD but will not login as a MOD as long as i DO NOT have the support of the FOD staff and the other MODs. I know what unsportsmanlike play is and how to act on it but without support its no good.

M.A.S.H.4077
Hey M.A.S.H, Tank, GHOST.

I left TANX along time ago, I saw it falling ½ year ago, honestly.. I think tanx needs more moderators more than any other game on flyordie.

I thought tanx would fall in 2 - 3 years, but not this early.. but it's happen. Flyordie staff, there are many good players out there, mature, responsible and would be dedicated to help flyordie. 

In future there should be a moderater(s) in tanx 24/7, and moderator(s) that take action, yes.. of cause evidence is needed, but flyordie picks the correct people for the job, there looking for people who can tell the different between right and wrong and rule breaking occurring, I think FOD will get around to making new mod's, because they sure need the help, not so much on billiards but tanx.

Tanx is a growing disaster waiting to happen, more and more players are getting fed up of the rule breaking, especially banking and new ID's. I know im not the smartest guy, but i know when something's going on, i left because i was sick and tired of teaming, for instance... i went into an op on observe and there were 3 people teaming, as soon as they saw me watching they starting shooting at each other but missing consistently over and over, I just sat there and laughed. It has to stop, people are leaving tanx over this, thanks for reading.

AT
Hey people,,,,,,

Lets not get to depressed here,Smile,:D ,and the whole world Smiles with you,:D ,

We are all human,yes even the mods,so all the GOOD sportspeople in tanx , should get together , and fight this evil that is corrupting 
our
 game.

Ps:nice to see you still pop in M.A.S.H.

;)
A very 
BIG
 thankyou to all of those you have made these mature & constructive responses..

AlwayzTanked
 , I do not agree with one of your comments "we should have mods on 24/7" . Now please lets not forget that this is only a game and im sure the moderators have lifes just as we do...

However, 
MASH
 (good to hear from you) i firmly agree with your statement about how this is a team effort , If we stick together and persevere through these occurances then i am sure we can make a positive start in the fight for justification in the world of tanx..

I can firmly say that i know more than 80% of the players who are prone to breach the Rules & Regulations of tanx..As of today i will make it my primary objective to search out these players and reveal them as their true selves..

Lets keep this discussion civilised 
Your loyal Tanxter , 
TANK_M

[url=
][img=
http://venus.walagata.com/w/eddybiel/Bullet_point_pro.gif
]Rules & Regulations
/url]
When i made the comment "There should be a moderator on 24/7" it doesn't percifictly mean that i was talking about the 
ONE
moderator, like i said... in futre there will be more moderators, for every time zone, therefore there will atleast a few different moderators.

But who know's, what the futures holds we do not know.

AT

<checks title of topic again..>
what is this..?  the tanx doomsday report ?
when I last looked in.. this topic was moving ahead ...I thought..  now on the return.. it's appears that TANX is all but scrapped?  
somehow I guess my point was lost.. I'll try not to type so much in the future...
but these are some of the facts as I see them...

(1) sure we have players who like that rank medal so much...they become blind to what great wargaming is and go ahead and bank to look good.. not knowing it's all recorded on their info page...and then they wonder why they receive no respect..and get banished or re-set to zero. 

(2)conservatively...there are approx. 3,000 to 6,000 visitors a day at FlyOrDie.....maybe more.... and about a dozen moderators.. does Fly need more moderators?...  maybe...
but..... it's not the moderators job to instill good game ethics.. or common courtesy.....respecting others... those are simple tools brought to the game by the player..  if they exist..  it's all about how one was raised.

(3) it seems pretty clear that some would like to moderate this game out of existence.. those of us who have been coming here a while see it differently....I feel the moderators last resort is to ban a user name when confronted with a problem.... aside from the obvious ie: profanity, harassing..ect....using other moderation methods is just as effective.

it's safe to say...FlyOrDie did not make the huge investment in all that you see here...and market the site to generate traffic...just so it's volunteer moderators could ban every other name that arrives... thats a no brainer...especially subscribed names...

lastly.. I won't comment on the former moderators message... as it smacks of hostility and flaming toward the staff and moderators...
and we don't need that in this topic.. there is plenty of that removed every day from these forums...

anyway...I'll continue to check in on this.....but I think I've said all that I can say...
one last bit of information I can relay is..  teaming in tournaments is not allowed.. thats the final decision from the lead moderator at FlyOrDie...any teaming activity witnessed by the MP's or found later by reviewing the server logs will result in moderation action(s) and disqualification from the tournament for the offender.

apologies for going on with this....I ment it to be short.. 

enjoy your games..

GHOST 
Thankyou for that informative statement Ghost .
When i made my first comments i was in a state of extreme anger which subsequently caused me to write about how tanx is 
"a Cliff , being ever eroded by the vengeful elements of the sea and the air...at this rate tanx is destined for a decayed future unless something is done .."

Now that i have the time to reflect on what i wrote i realize that it was rather negative , another approach would of been to list the bad aspects of tanx and make an open comment on how we (the tanx players) could resolve them..

As for you writing one or two paragraphs about the moderators well Ghost , this topic was never intended to become a "flaming war" towards the moderators . I and many other tanxters understand thouroughly that you have a designated job to do (that you do reasonably well).

I started this topic with the intention of collecting positive responses from tanx players on FlyOrDie. This has happened in the form of good news that 
Teaming
 is no longer allowed in Organized FlyOrDie Tournaments .

Thankyou for the positive feedback , and please , lets keep this post active . Im sure many others will almost certainly want to make a post on this subject..
Once again..thankyou for your maturity guys..
TANK
Hey Tank i know how u feel. Tanx was pretty good 7 months ago but it eventually got so bad i left for 7 months. Now I have returned. Things still havnt changed.

Now i am starting to think something has to be done.
My suggested things are:
1)-Get more MODS fast
2)-Give rule breakers, bankers etc. less chances
3)-Get more tanx players to give proof if they find a banker rule breaker etc. if they spot one.
4)-Give the rule breakers bankers and so on a bigger penalty.

I really hope this will help people out in the FOD tanx game and all other games. This is the best i can do......
for today that is.
  Sir Gamesalot

it seems to me there are two issues raised here,,1* highly skilled players using low rated niks to do unfair  "damage" to another players rating,as all us subscriber know we can make ops with minimum limits as well as higher ones, so if thats a problem use that facility,
the other issue is one of aggressive behavior mainly in the lobby, perhaps an answer to this is "and im only suggesting" is to give the ability to certain players to mute people in the lobby only, a sort of deputy, obviously the people chosen would have to be able to prove they can use the facility responsibly, maybe by giving evidence via screen shots..and therefore the offender can still read the adds :)
I seem to have found a weakness in our enemies strategy.
you can tell if there is a banker or rule breaker etc. if this person is doing strategic moves and has a score like 46/4-a pro score or even a masters score. But if the person's rating is low like 75- u have a %25-75% chance its a one of our enemies. 
This could be a serious weak spot in fod's enemy defenses or excuses.Thus making FlyorDie more popular AND eliminating more bankers etc. I should continue to help FlyorDie over the long run. 
             Sir Gamesalot
Ok lets not drift off topic here guys..
You can tell who is a "banker" , simply look at their kill death ratio... They have a high percentage of kills compared to deaths..

This is only applicable to some players so dont go accusing players of banking because they have high percentages of kills/death

Thankyou.
TANK
TANK, I don't mean to go offtopic, but...
Thankyou is not one word. I've noticed you have been combining them in a few other posts. Thank you is two words.
Let me start by saying (and I'm not pointing any fingers or anything...) that I agree with MASH, regardless of how Ghost Rider MP attempts to justify his actions (or should I say 
lack
 of action...). But I do also understand that there is too much cheating for FOD's minimal amount of moderators to handle properly... And I do understand what Ghost is saying... I just dont agree with all of it... (And I ask that this post isnt deleted by a mod, because I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm only stating my opinions...)

With the number of bankers 
growing almost daily
, the number of us who maintain high ranks through our skill, and practice, is decreasing almost proportionately. It will take more than only a handfull of us to put a stop to this. All the posts I've seen on this subject lately made me realize that... This most certainly 
is
 a team effort. And with that in mind, the very last thing Tanx needs is another one of us quitting, because he got too annoyed by all the cheats... With that said, Shin the Samurai of Tanx will return. Another skilled player leaving, is another victory for the bankers. So I'm back now! And I will help put a stop to this illicit conduct!
Bankers? Who cares? 

I am absolutly fed up of everybody on FlyOrDie "Banker Hunting". It ruins the game. This website is here for people to enjoy themselves, and have a good game of tanx. 
I can't understand why everybody is so points obsessive. If they want to go Banking on 0 pointers let them. Usually it is people who want to earn respect, or gain a status, however they very rarely get that.
As soon as you start playing to get your rating higher you are playing a different game of tanx.
We all know who the best players/Bankers are by word of mouth... 

Tank, We know your'e a very good player and if somebody with low points who is actually very good challenges you, play them. This probably isnt to annoy you. they probably want to play the best without losing points on their other nicks.
Dont whine about it, just play them, if you wont play because you will lose your points Tank, your as bad as them, because then you're afraid of losing points. 

The only way to get better is playing people better than you. That is why the best hardly ever have the highest rating.

I don't think that we should really get rid of ratings and that they are rubbish, as they do have their good points, I just think that people should sit back, relax and have a chill pill. If insecure self-obsessive idiots want to Bank points, let them. Its not like the people they are banking of are defenseless 0 Raters who have to be protected, their not. They probably just want to play the best to get better.

I know many people who have been bashed, falsly accused and Demerited or even banned because of posts like this one. It encourages people to Banker Hunt, and ruins the ethics of the game.

Peace, Love and empathy,
Suit.
Suit the reason we get worked up over bankers is simple: a thing called "respect", a thing called "honor", and a thing called "having what you deserve, instead of cheating for it".

We know that it's just a game. But what you are basically saying is that you dont care if someone cheats in a game. If you're playing football, for example, and you miss a pass due to pass-interference, and the referees pretend it didnt happen, you're just going to go along with it? If you're playing baseball, and you hit the ball out of the park, and the umpire calls "foul ball", you're just going to accept it? If your playing basketball, and your opponent only made 3 shots, but he claims to have 30 points, you're going to let him have them? And in Tanx's case, a player only deserves a rating of 200, but he has 500, you're just going to allow it? Maybe 
you
 are, but those of us who have a sense of sportsmanship, are not.
Its their problem, not yours. Its not really cheating as it doesnt give them any advantage whatsoever in a game.

Also if I said in anyway or at all implied that tank was a banker, don't take it that way as he is probably the best genuine player I know, and a very nice guy too.

Suit
Shin, what you are comparing banking to and my attitude to it is unfair. 
Banking points and their rating they may have gained defeating newbies gives no player an advantage on the outcome of that particular match, in fact it probably give them a disadvantage as people are spurred to play better against people they see better than them. At the end of the day everybody is fretting over three digits next to someones name when their are 
real
 issues on FlyOrDie to be dealt with.

Suit
Well Suit, it 
is
 cheating, because cheating isnt just finding an illicit advantage, cheating is also being 
unsportsmanlike
. And last time any of us checked, 
unsportsmanlike behavior is against the rules
. Fighting newbies is highly unsportsmanlike, as many of the Tanx newbs dont even know how to fire, or move 
at all
, let alone well enough to fight experienced players. And you are apparently calling that fair. 
We don't now, nor will we ever consider that fair.
And last time I checked their was 99- room for the newbies to play in. They are not completely defenseless or stupid and your treating them like babies. 

I never said Banking off "Tanx newbs" that "dont even know how to fire, or move at all"
was fair, but its unlikely that that would ever happen. You find a scenario like that and Ill eat my hat. At the end of the day (if that ever happens) the only thing bieng gained for the banker is bieng caugh, and the a couple of points and all thats bieng gained from the newbie is bieng one step closer to learning how to fire or move - and thats not rocket science. Anybody who has played tanx for more than 2 minutes and doesnt know how to fire deserves to be shot, let alone banked off. And last time any of us checked, there is nothing stopping them from learning the instructions.

Suit
Shin/Suit we all have our opinions whether they be liked or disliked by others , but lets keep this topic civilised ..

Suit i have acknowledged your apology but i cannot forget what you said , so he is my response to that comment...

The reason i was evidently angry is because this person was stalking me all day consistently , not because he had lesser points on that nick than he did on his other..

This topic has brought about alot of peoples opinions on a number of different issues which i think all need to be dealt with , after all that is the point of the post , to try and resolve these problems via others opinions and ideas..

And Shin...you would be surprised what a limited number of people do if they put their mind to it.. (take the S.A.S for example) so dont make judgements of which you have no background knowledge of . But in contrast im glad you have joined us <us being the tanx community> to try and stop this "illicit" conduct on FlyOrDie

However we must think on the bright side if we are to weed out all those players... so heres a thought , Tanx is in fact better now than it was in 2002 when banking AND jumping was an even bigger issue than it is today..
Take that into consideration before we start to degrade tanx into something that isnt that much of a major issue ..
Thank YOU (lol confed)

Ps-im glad your back shin ;)
well then i suggest that FlyorDie should make a newb room
just for newbs so they can learn how to play try making in 50- rating people only. That should solve the problem.:) 
 Sir Gamesalot
to be honest...for once i actually agree with everything suit has said...in 8ball,9ball, snooker theres cheating going on all day long but we dont care, just get on with it dont take it so seriously, only time i report cheats is when they are doing it with the crown and stopping people from getting that crown who deserve it, i think mods should go, theres more trouble now people come looking for trouble! I think it was ALOT better before all this came, e.g subcribers bla bla bla.

this is my opinion...i wrote a bit so i dunno if i wrote sumthin bad or bannable but if i did im sorry :D
yep say it loud and say it proud
Suit speaks wisdom here, read it.
Really? I didn't think I made much sense... Everything I wanted to say if cobbled over all three posts :|
Perhaps I should create a new thread?
Yeah I have seen it a lot also, i won't give names but i do know of a couple of players that will purposly make a new name or lose the pts on their names and ask for 1-1's against the higher ranked players. Now sense some dont have pts vs larger opponents, they shouldnt be playing, but still. Its getting out of hand ;\
I know for  a fact that 1  really good way to spot bankers is to be able to check their service records, but not just by the MOD's, as well as other players.

It's just a suggestion:  
Have a special amount of players check the service records of ppl for signs of bankin
NO NO NO.

That is the sort of attitude that gets innocent good players demerited or even banned, but worse of all it does a great deal of damage to that persons reputation. Im not going to name the good people  I 
have seen
 this happen, but getting incompetent Moderator wanna-be svck ups running round harrasing other players isnt what tanx is all about. We are here to enjoy ourselves.

What really annoys me is that everyone is going around banker hunting instead of sorting out the people who actually make this Community worse, and the people who come here to abuse the games.

Suit
I suggest that we get a mod force and search for themif u know how to look 4 them. :D
Have you read what I said in the above message?!
well then how about  watching the records of the people that have been caught banking to make sure they dont do it again. there is always going 2 be a positive side of a solution and a negative side of the solution. 
If they have been caught banking once they should be banned, simple as.
>>>
"If they have been caught banking once they should be banned, simple as."

I wish it was that simple..  but in reality it's not..
so many variables come into play regarding banishments.. ie: moderation history...both for the games and any forums abuse..(on all of a specific players names...not just one)...it can get complicated..

Not a single moderator here takes nickname banishment lightly....(thankfully) a valid and just reason must be recorded...and even then.... in some cases..... FlyOrDie executives will provide guidance.....who I will also compliment for their close attention to the moderation team.....we all work together here...personally a re-set to zero for banking usually sends a better message...and the novelty wears off quickly..

We appreciate the assistance we get from the TANX community as well...it's part of a triangle...so to speak...
the site owners...the moderators...and the site members compose this triangle...
If one of the elements of that triangle is removed.. it becomes difficult to maintain a friendly community..

Thanks for posting your opinions.. this has to be one of the most important and constructive topics I have seen in any of the site forums..

I'll be sure to re-pay the kindness of all by discharging a few high explosives...[img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/nukeit.gif
]
..in your general direction on the battle field  :p

good hunting..

[img=
]

[img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/armymember1lt.png
][img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/m1a1.png
][url=
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TANX/
][img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/wgalliancesig.png
]
/url]

[img=
]

[url=
http://snipurl.com/4p07
][img=
]
SERVICE RECORD
/url]
[url=
http://profiles.yahoo.com/ghostrider_wg
][img=
]
YAHOO PROFILE
/url]
[url=
][img=
]
VIEW TANX HELP
/url]
[url=
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html
][img=
]
CONTACT FLYORDIE
/url]

Yes GHOST that was my intention when the post was started .. many people of all ages and genders have their own personal opinion on a numerous matter of topics on tanx so it is useful to have a post where by the players can unload their thoughts & opinions in a positive and constructive way .

To be truely honest i highly respect all of the moderators , you (moderators) get constantly degraded and put down by individuals and although how pleasuring it may be to mute them it must put a strain on you because of the thought that you are putting a hault to somebodies gaming experience .

I will just bring about a few new incidents i have faced during the previous couple of days 
-Certain players (i shall not name) coming on 5 or more nicknames just to curse at me (ALL muted)
-Players taking it to the next level and flooding my personal websites with hateful comments . (Banned IP)

However no matter what occurances we tanx players may face i never let individuals like that put me down or reduce the amount of enjoyment i have 

To be perfectly truthful GHOST i look foward to what FlyOrDie have to offer in the next few months or even years ... Im sure they have something up their sleeve , i say good luck to them (flyordie) in their online games 

I am feeling more positive as the days progress . Have fun everyone , and GHOST i think its time for another Desert op... time to unleash my secret weapon ... sand in the eyes !! :p

See you on the battlefield..
TANK

[img=
http://venus.walagata.com/w/eddybiel/Orange_Mast_0.gif
]

[url=
http://www.flyordie.com
][img=
http://venus.walagata.com/w/eddybiel/Red_Master_0.gif
]
/url]

Meaty subject this one eh !!
I was once told teaming was part of the game and to not whine about it.
If i dont like the way an op goes i leave, i have the choice as does everyone else.
As for the banking I believe everyone can do their bit by policing it together, if you see someone banking and all show in the op, the banker will be shamed out, and if it happens everytime they might get the message.
I agree with TANK_MASTER in that the points are not that important, its playing the game.
Quote from suit u sir

>The only way to get better is playing people better >than you. That is why the best hardly ever have the >highest rating.

I`d go as far as to say the highest raters are some of the weakest. The highest rated players are all in clans so they can team. I don`t think you`ll see too many of them playing 1 v 1 against 200-350 rated players because they know they`d be outclassed.