RECLAMATION
WHY IAM AN ARMY MEMBER????

BAH...

ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE LAG AWAY?????........CAUSE I CANT MOVE

I THINK IT WAS ARMY MEMBER = NO LAGGGGGGG

BUT I CANT MOVE!!!!!! LOL

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME

try getting a better modem. thats all i can help u with
i see what a lot have had to put up with (lag) or (locking up). there are several things that can help with this. first on your computer go to Start, then Progams, then to Accessories, look down the list to System tools.
First go to Disk cleanup, click on that, than when it says drive C: click ok, next, it will say Temp net files click ok than delete files click ok. this part shows if you have a lot of extra stuff that will slow the system down. Using the first four, Start, progarm, accessories and System tools do the same for the rest. next go to scan disk, click on this, than check the box, type of Test, Standard, check the box, automaticlly fix arrors, than start. it will tell you if there are arrors on the drive, close. next go to Disk defragmenter, click on this, it will say select drive, Drive C, click ok, after that you can go to show details and if you see a lot of open spaces, its like a book, each square means a page of a book, if there are a lot of spaces, than its like a book that as been ripped apart and the computer is trying to find all the pages. this slows it down by 25%. some times it will take about 10 min. to an hour to run this. After all this if this does not help speed up the computer try this, use your system disk and reinstall the windows system. be sure when it asks, (save information) you click yes. this way you always have a backup copy of all the info on your system. if this dos'nt help than it maybe that you need more ram memory, at the least 128 meg of ram or themay be a driver conflict. if your running micrsoft, go to microsoft.com and go to updates. it will check you system and recommend updates to install, make sure that you have the latest update for direct X.   

...........................how you know so much things....

do u have msn? :D