« Back to All Topics
Back to School
Posted in 
Tanx
Back to School
Posted in 
Tanx
Back to School
Its back to school as you probably already know so i wont be here as much-i will still be here on evenings and late afternoons on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends. I will occasionally quit because of specific reasons example:
-church
-chores
-dinner and other food stuff
to all my friends out there, im still playing-this is not me retiring. Its far to early for that.;)
dont know ya but i know how it feels, my school starts tomarrow, woo haha :|
"Other food stuff".

lol, cya bud ;) Will miss your forum posts.
I DIDNT SAY I WAS LEAVING! LOL:D But i wont be on in morings or early afternoons in weedays;)
Weedays ?:| they the time of the week when you relieve yourself? :p
No Weekdays are when school takes place 9:00am to 3:00pm-i dont get home till 4 thats what i meant if i got something wrong.
same with me school at 9:00am come out at 3:00 PLUS! that homework witch it pointless!!!!! colour in dis copy that! its crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ill be on at 4:00pm or anytime aftar that:(
It's not pointless, nor is it crap. 
I know its not pointless but i think he means its
"B-O-R-I-N-G" and me 2 unless its science. I like science
Did ya know that school in Brazil takes place from 7 in the morning till 12?

Bet you didn't know that one....

There are some differences in starting and ending times..

Mine was....
From 7:30 till 12:10

But, all of them are in that 'area'.

Just something new to all of those who want to study World History, know you know that in Brazil, there aren't so much hours of studying such as USA.

Did ya know that Korea, along with Asian kids are the most smart kids of the world?
I read that somewhere, 
They study even more than American schools, they've got something called After School that some colleges don't accept you if you haven't been to After School at their requirements..

They also have School on Saturday's, a normal day for them..
And much more information to where that came from..

Just a lil knowledge from your teacher, UnidosRevolution ;)
thats my expression of all that u stumped me that time.:) i did not know about that OR brazil. Luckily i think geography is OK;)
i got a mate from china hes in the top sets for everything! but he is a pillock sometimes! 

-school is BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!-
I knew it:p. i said so in my other post here.:)Oh light, I got more names 4 ya wanna c them? go to ur thing;)
nvm i just read ur other topic ill pick the top 5
lol no more plzzzzzzzzzzz! :'(
i did it i didnt mean 5 MORE!lol:p i meant top 5 from the menu!
yes and now the top5 are deployed view and c the funniness Fiire light.:D It was supposed to be funny at the end at least.
Back to skool, skool is kool. Wish i was back in skool it was fun(im a nerd)lol. Have fun in class everyone.
'Nerd'... u must eat a snack called 'nerds'. But dont worry i dont mean to insult i like to have humour everywhere. Im a little bit smart myself but not a nerd. I hate school---excluding science,art,and gym. Im pretty sure more people hate school to. So far in my school i did a servey. 
89%-Hate school [][][][][][][][][
11%-Like school [][
bars represent 5 its closest 2

school? mmmm
bets parts were
girls..gym..lunch..girls..and the good looking teachers :)
yeah 2/3 of the people who voted like scool were girls :O whats even more interesting is that 1/2 of half of the people in my school are girls. About every class has more boys then girls. Just a little info bout my school.
i dont no about u but my school teachers are fat and ugly :(
i would say 
girls
 and hot teachers are the best parts of school.
MY SCHOOL IS FROM 7:30AM TO 7:30PM....MONDAY TO SATURDAY (SOMETIMES SUNDAY) 
The studies ive seen show that the US is one of the "least educated countires"......

.....by that I meen we (USA) spend the least amount of time acctually in school compared to that of other "developed nations".

( part of this is beacause in the US we have a rather long summer break if not the longest )
and you dont have engeleeesh clazez.
lol i have my first year of interesting english-not so interesting is it?- but at least the science experiments are fun:D (i blew myself up)  

-no i didnt lol-