« Back to All Topics
top 10 players in 8ball besides yourself?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
the top 10 players that i have played before or watched would be:

1. TOP DOG
2. Green King
3. Jimmy White (even though he dont play 8ball often)
4. Renzo (havent seen him in a while)
5. the leader of lncb (cant remember his name)
6. vr4racer (even though i cant stand him)
7. Mr8 (i can still whoop him up hes still good though)
8. Egnima (some might say hes better than most that i have put infront of him but what i have seen is not much)
9. Messiah
10.Broken Stick

probably most wont agree with this list cause i dont play fly or die as much but i feel these players are the creem of the crop
well i wouldnt say that order is tottally correct ..but topdog is Number1 ,I would say  either Vr4racer ,messiah or Mr8ball is Number 2 as for the others dont really play 8 ball they are snooker... i was in pc and xp i choose to remain annonymous :-)but i sort of agree with what Mess said about there is no real order , it depends on the day
uhh.. Top 10:
Top Dog
Enigma
Messiah
Greenking
TheGent
Xtreme Player
i_like_boobs
Player Pro
Och Aye The Noo
MikeMossy lol

i wont say me 

hmm top 10 players well number one would have to be top dog but two through nine i could not say in which order ill let you decide that.

1.TOP DOG
-.messiah
-.Jimmy white
-.vr4racer
-egnima
-ilikeboobs
-Greenking
-Mr8
_you fill in
-you fill in
i feel i am in the top ten best players in 8 ball well maybe not so much now ;) :p
i reckon there are loads of good players out there now...pretty equal if u eclude me ;)

o yea xtreme and rocket are wicked ;)
well i think Ac milan and Real madrid should be in it from what i have seen
on 2nd thoughts i failed to include sum1...respect the champ is another gr8 player as is made 4 8ool...lee ur gtin there son keep up the hard work..j/k. when lee on form he untouchable :d
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOD FOR 4 YEARS NOW INCLUDING OLD SITE HERE R MY PICS :
  TOPDOG-XP
  MESSIAH-XP
  COOLHANDLUKE-PC
  ENIGMA-XP (WAS ONCE)
  GREENKING-XP
  VR4RACER-PC
  MASTER-PC
  BROKENSTICK
  MASTER-GR
  JOKER-XP

I THINK MOST PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME WOULD AGREE BUT SOME NEWBIES WOULDNT I DONT REALLY CARE BUT MOST OF THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME LIKE ME AND SEEN SOME GOOD PLAYERS I MAY NOT HAVE MENTIONED SO THESE R MY PICS IF THE SITE WAS CONSTRUCTED BETTER MAYBE U WOULD FIND THESE PLAYERS VERY HARD TO BEAT AND MAYBE THESE PLAYERS WOULD HAVE STAYED AT THE SITE TO BAD U GOT IT WRONG FLYORDIE 
OH I FORGOT I DONT KNOW WHO HALF THE PLAYERS THAT SUPER MENTIONS R COS THEY HIDE BEHIND 20 DIF NAMES   LMAO
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  CHEW MY HELMET :)
i may not have no arms or legz but im good too ;)
i miss myself m8.......sorry but i really do  ;-)

HELLO???? GAZYGAZ HAS NOT LOST A GAME FOR 81 GAMES NOW, I TAKE SOME BEATING NOWADAYS
gaz playing yourself dont count m8 soz      lmao    j/k
why is broken sticks in top 10 for ev1's 10 ten lol he isnt that good only ogood when he could do his break other wise he isnt that much too talk about no offence tho mate ;)
haha lee. I beat you many times with out my break or with it.
u onli just started beatin me again as i am proper crap now lol
ok, here's my opinion....  n/m :p
anyone got a 9 winning ratio here? 

NO

I am therefore im the best ever :D 

ciao

- SP -
yo sp, sorry to say m8, my name Rôcket has winning ratio of 13, and i know im not the best, so :p
lee is by far the best!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

..........hahahaha only joking :p
Ok ill reply on who i think are the top 10 players in 8 ball...allthough i belive there are more then that...also i am not putting them in order on who i think is number 1 top player..just listing em.

I_Like_Boobs
Xtreme Player(allthough haven't seen him in months now)
WsPanic (dead_head)
Rocket
The Gent
Magikal
Respect The Champ
Lee
Scotty
Goldenleaf

I could still go on but i won't.....As for Jimmy White he is good but i've beaten him b4. :p
i dont usually reply to these messages coz i dont really care about them and think they are points but HMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHHH.....
pointless*
and that was regarding peachys msg.
e.g putting half of them above me :p
Well, I gotta give props for the people that beat me about half of the time.

WSPanic
Keeper
Jimmy White
i_like_boobs
K J
The Gent
GOLDENLEAF

jimmy white
the gent
enigma
canadian cuet-xp
soccer stud-xp
greenking
diego forlan
deadhead-xp
mike mossy
top dog

lee will never be on this list
lots of good players in 8 ball

but jimmy white and enigma are the best :d
Ah gone are the days when i used to be considered top ten at 8 ball.:( ah well never mind that will soon change.....if i can be bothered :p
hmmm when was that ? when giant flying pigs ruled the world ? 
LUV YA REALLY !
ohhhh backfired on you there m8
nearly match time and id like like to take this opportunity to back the underdog and say liverpool 2-1. blatently isnt gonna happen and man u are gonna kill em but hey thats my prediction. i got a nifty on arsenal winning 3-1 too. woooo returns on that will be sweet as. good luck both sets of scummers :D
i been playing for 8 months now and i beat every good player at 1 time or another :p   all good players have off days , and any1 who says they dont is lying through their teeth :o       
my top 10 are :~
myistikallimitz
gandalf
cannibal k ;)
soccer stud
boom de sinuca
scareface
mastercraft
mr nice guy
24 hour playa
top dog
and a few others i aint mentioned r well wicked too ;)

dunno bout top ten but this is the worst player:
obviously me!!!!!!!
well dur who else would it b??
Who remembers any of these names?

a group. im included in one of lists :D :p i see some guy say he been here 4 years ? posted message in 2002? 1998? ok.
" Expert Players " = XP. A little group of wierd people who are in a little gang and go round pretending their good coz they have two letters after their name when really the original players were not up to much let alone when everyone just made the name anyway. Atomic, who are you ? You seem to think your someone special ?

i think top 10 players : 
1.NGOCSON_SINGER
2.MAN_24_GER
3.BATESY KING
4.LEGUITO
5.UPONTOP
good to see my name was there...

i miss fod!