« Back to All Topics
chillo and bloodywatergirl
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hm....hello there...Bloody, "our" topic maybe was deleted. I cant find it again, but I dont give up to contact ya! Made new 1 and here we go again. Wanna introduce ya.
wish I cud see ya,
greetz and kisses

chillo1983
if u r on, u visit me in snooker light room1?
chillo u r so sweet. i think ur a litte desperate in meetin me but its really flattering. lol. ;). ill play u tonight probably. i dont have swim practice tonight so imm free. u r a very sweet guy and ur very loveable. ill ttyl and play u later. 

hugs and kisses, luv lots
bloodywatergrl
but im on right now!!
 just wanna see ya!
i cant. the computer im on doesnt get online player mode (java) ive already tried. i promise that well play. promise

kisses and hugs luv lots  bloodywatergrl
I even wud give ya my email add...but here in forun :s  :(
im onliiiiiine now :):):)  8ball room1
warum heirated ir nich gleich
im in 8pool room 1. waitin for ya

hey im on in room 2. hope to cya there.:)

hi bloody, im a bit disappointed. I think it wont happen, that we will meet us in rooms. So, I just give ya my email add  marchelloprofi@gmx.de   so we can contacting us by email in a bit more privacy. I hope to see suthing there of you and I promise I will write back as soon as possible...
kisses and a huge hug......

chillo1983
thats ok. i went in room 1 and 2 saturday lookin and waitin for ya. but there was no sign of u. so yeah ill add u to my contact list soon. maybe this weekend. ill ttyl. huge hug, 
bloodywatergrl
chillo was willst du ein alter man von ein 17 jahrigen.
bloody, where are ya? few days u didnt write anything, u ok?
Something happened? Pls write me.......

luv, chillo1983
Awwwwwwwww Lurve. :D

Francesco Totti

PS Had to Say Dat
sry i forgot to put ur email adress in my contact list. ill do it sumtime this week. expect a email soon. luv ya.
np hun, I will be very happy then. 
Hope it wont be weird for ya to writ me.
Love,

chillo1983
well how old r u again? my ma kinda worried about me wen i was talkin to one of my guy friends who was 23. she was worried for me. i kno its odd, but let me kno anywayz.
.........i dunno. ive been gaining back my trust and i wouldnt wanna break it. i can just say ur a friend, bu tconsidering the way u act i guess u could be 18.lol.
lol We all need to act like kids sometimes.
let out ur inner child. lol. my child just broke free and took over.lol.
There's this sophomore in my high school orchestra, and he's the assistant concertmaster, but he acts like a 10 year old. lol.
lol. well that sux. ur playin a real important song for a band then all the sudden ur playin william tell. hiho silver away!. lol. well my child has a deeper thought process so that all.
Yeah, I sometimes get the urge to do something foolish like jump on my bed or slide down the banister.
bloody, after ur question : y u like me?.....
I feel a bit lie ":s" cuz, Idont wanna do sumthin bad with ya. If u cud meet me in real, u wud see that I am just a nice and funny guy. the age of 22, its NOT old, (im explaining in german, cant in english): Es ist nicht so die Sache dass ich 22 bin, ich könnte auch 17,18,19,20 sein, es wäre ja das gleiche. Du bist einfach interessant (grosses Kompliment) und ich freue mich mit dir etwas schreiben zu können. Hope, u dont wanna stop contact with me. 
regards

chillo1983
awww.. du bist sehr nett. du gefalsst mir. but it would be like livin a lie if u said that u were 18 and yet ur really 22. i had a friend who was 23 ,it might have maybe even more than friends, and my mom worried about it. 
oh, then u missunderstood me. I just ment, if any1 are worried about the age, u cud just say a younger1. It was a bit of joke. sry,np.
About contact, hm... I think it aint work cuz the add is not a messenger-add. Its just an email-add. We always are online   
in different times, so I wanted to build up an emailcontact, cuz we cud get more personally by email as here. I sent ya an email about my person and so on an I thougt u answering by email. is it ok? 
hes more weird than sweet lol 23? acts like a 13 year old !
who asked u power? nobody! and about the email, i did try to add ur email in my addy, but it didnt work. u didnt send the email after i told u i tried did u?
u wrote me that u will get a new email. I duno this email, just the "big" one. 
ok, u got my email-add. If ya get a new email, u can write me if ya like. email to email, thne shudnt be a problem there. kiss
I see u r on now, me too   
8ball german room
!!!!
i never said i had a new email or was i ever gonna make one. i cant get in pool room now sry. but like i said, ill try to get ur addy in my addy book, k? luv lots.
im sorry, I cduno wot u mean with addy, in which way?
ur eamil address....jeez. sry im jsut i a depressed mood today. i  need comfort but my good friends arent here at the moment.
its ok, I just hope u are not angry about me!
i´ll always forgive ya.  np honey  *kiss*
I miss you bloodygirl....wished u wärest heute abend onlic´ne gegangen....but np....lots of kisses

chillo1983

ps...the countdown for leaving fod is runnin....:(
y r u leavin fod? did u do sumthing?
No, but im joining the army on 2th January. Dont think I will have time to go online.
AWWW! but im gonna miss u a lot! ive been tryin to get ur addy in, but for some odd reason it  wont take it. ill keep tryin. 
well will u still talk to me here and at least remeber me wen u leave? i will for u.
oiiiii

if only politicians of both of your countries could talk to each other the way u do :p!!!!!!

imagine if chillo goes to the  army... which i suppose is the german's army... and then bloody goes to the american army....  :_|:_|:_|:_| they will shoot at each other.... :_| 
Yea bloody ( I wud like to call ya by ur name, its a very beautyful nme, but we are still in forum:()
But writin emails I think it will b better. U can just create a new email add and tell me the add then we can start again    is it ok?

lol....X.....
germany and the u.s. are allies so theres no way we would fight, unless germany suddenly bombs the u.s. then we would. well i have a hotmail email so ill try to find it up again and give it to u.
I hope so much bloody....almost I said ur name...its so pretty  
well, u got my add, so I got to wait then ...like Im doin.all the time...:(
im sry, just alot of stuff is goin on, like school and practice. swim practice is at 7 pm to 9pm and thats wen i usually get on the weekends. im still tryin tho,so doint worry. k?
well i tried again last night and for some odd reason both my addresses wont take u. im so sry chillo, i tried. we can still talk here till i figure out wat to do and how to get u in. ttyl.
oh and how is my name pretty? it sounds so childish for a 17 year old rock chic.
chillo where r u? havent heard form u lately.
lol. bloody can I ask what your name is? You don't have to tell if you don't want to, but I was just curious. 
hun, im back on here. Had a lot of pooldates. I played in a qualificationtournament for the northgerman championship. Won just 1 game, lost follow 2 games so I been out, I failed. It was to early in the morning. I got an idea. U can make a new email addy by gmx.de   so we wud have no problems. Cuz I still dont know wots the problems with addy and so on. I really wanna have a PRIVATE contact with ya. So I wrote ya an emial with stuff bout me, u cud answer this, so u cud some stuff bout urself too, by email ok honey?

xxx chillo1983 himself xxx
I written my tribute, so im gonna leave fod today miss u so much Emily.....itin offtopics...hope I willl get sumtimes a email from  u....bye hun :(
ha, endlich bist du weg :-p das muss gefeiert werden :p ahaha lol
Shut up dmx. That’s not nice at all.
hey guys im back. sry i was gone. my pet name is neith rain, i dont give out my real name.
But if your clever you know it's Emily:p
.............no its never been emily. i could probaboly tell rain, but no one knows my real name. and as far as i defintely know, its not emily.
ah..its ok.

so neith is your pet name? cool. :D
rofl pmsl why r u scared to tell ur name my name is alessandro marotta, why are you scared???
because im not stupid to give out my full name like some people do *wink wink * .
lol..mr. marotto probably doesn't live in this country either :p
lol. probably. theres just a lot of crazies out there and i rather protect myself from the pervs and my enemies. 
lol...I wonder if mods can track us down with our IP numbers
Oh well...I post from school anyway :)
Your librarian doesn't mind? The librarian at my school is lazy and doesn't really care what anyone does.  lol
yeah the librarians dont care. lol. thank god.
lol. hey do you have finals this week? I'm exempting all but one of mine so I have a five day weekend next week. :) :)
no i have finals next week so ill be studying this weekend. i might go on at 9 pm o the weekend but i dunno. wat time do u get on?
I get on around 4-6 on Saturday, maybe 7. That’s about the only time I play :(Do you get on any other time?
hmmmm i can try to get on at 7 saturday or friday. k? ill try. do u wanna exchange addy's? if u do, let me get yours first so ill add u on my contact list and u wont have to except accept my right to email u. lol. k?
Ok. My email’s darkdragongod@emailaccount.com. Email me soon so I can add u too. :)
Stop insulting non-english speaking folk with your ineptitude to email each other!

http://www.hotmail.com

Or, perhaps you do not know what "Non-English" refers to. It is, in fact, an area for people who do not speak English. 
NOT
 any of you imbiciles!
Sounds like you’re the only one complaining. How come the mods haven’t kicked us out if they really object to our presence in this forum?
Ironically, the only people object cant tel you to sod off, as they dont know how!
God dammit shhhh! Post in an English area if you must, but stop ruining other peoples! And bloody, you do realise people can't track you by knowing your first name, haha!
seems that ya forgotten me....kk :(
Hey Chillo! How’s it going for ya? 
Seriously, post in the chess forum.
I just got a free week end after 2 hard weeks. so im watchin in here. Im done but good, hows ya rain?  where is bloody?
I’m good chillo. Not too much going on lately, just chatting with bloody and some other fellows in offtopic. Oh ya, someone wrote a story about you…lol. (It’s in offtopic too)
Some other fellows... And minni :p
i'm not going to talk to minni anymore :p