« Back to All Topics
do you believe in life after death?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
i'm bored today, so i'll just post a question on the forum that i hope will turn out good.  

Do you believe in life after death?

sorry if it's against religion or anything, i dont know much.
I feel when u die, you no longer exist.
(Except in a persons memories). 
Yeah there is life after death, but not recarnation. Either you go to Heaven or the other place :| (heck). if yoo belive in Jesus and have him in your heart you go to Heaven.  For the people that don't have Jesus in they're heart they'll go to (heck).  The decision of asking Jesus in to your heart is the most important decision you can make.  Also Jesus will come back to Earth one day....the second coming or as most ppl call it the Rapture.  During that time the ppl still alive that have  Jesus in their heart will rise with Him and go to Heaven with Jesus to live forever with Him.  For the ppl that don't have Him in their heart they will be Left Behind. (There is a movie about the rapture... it's called Left Behind)  During the time they will be left on Earth and many bad things will occur.  Satan will rule the Earth for 1000 years before Armageddon occurs.  During those 1000 years you will have another important choice, but I won't get into that, because if your a Christian before you die or before the Rapture you'll be in Heaven.  Which would definately be the wise choice.  After the Millenium, Jesus and all his followers (ppl that went with Him in the Rapture) will fight Satan and his Demons and followers.  Jesus will overcome and take victory.  Jesus never fails and can not be beaten.  For example: He dies for our sins on the cross and rose again on the next Sunday (Easter).  All of the ppl who didn't have Jesus in their heart will be sent to The Lake Of Fire and suffer forever.  But before that all ppl including Christians will be judged (The Final Judgement).  It will be between you and Jesus...no one else.  Please take the time to read this and sorry if this affends someone but I'm just trying to help you out with the facts.  

This is how you can become a Christian and ask Jesus in your heart.

The ABC's to Salvation.

A- Accetp Jesus into your heart and as your personal Lord and Saviour.

B- Believe that Jesus died on the cross for you and your sins.  He died just for you.

C- Confess your sins to Him.  Everyone sins, noone in perfect.  Ask Him to forgive you.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at LilGene88@aol.com.

Thanks for your time.
Er no. I believe in death after life though!
Ty so much, i am a good christian.  Though some parts of your story scared me:|lol, i hope some more people will express there thoughts, that was truly interesting
I totally agree with Lil Gene, didnt know u were a Christian bud, we should play sometime, what u said is the truth and it is how it should be spoken and i belive some will be offended but this topic was made to express views and u expressed urs and ours too at the same time, if anyone needs help with anythin or has questions about God or Christianity u can also contact me at my e-mail address Milawwjd@bellsouth.net, GBU lil Gene and u too B-1B Lancer.
How come nobody beleves in Reencarnation?
"YES" I Do Believe In Life After Death !

But"not reincarnation.

I believe that our SPIRIT moves on to a better place,
which is HEAVEN.
And The way there is with JESUS.
IN our HEART or be it in our LIFE AND HEART by going to CHURCH every SUNDAY.
Which ever WAY we choose,AS LONG as we HAVE the GOODNESS of JESUS in our HEART,

WE WILL HAVE A PLACE IN HEAVEN.

"Even" For those of us,Who have battled the EVIL for the GOODNESS OF OTHERS!
OR the GOODNESS of OURSELFS,
HE KNOWS what WE have been through And KNOWS whats IN OUR HEART'S.
"HE KNOWS"It has been a long HARD BATTLE" 
 "BUT" HAVE ALWAYS KEPT HIM in our HEART'S,
So with  HIS FORGIVENESS ,
HE will bring us HOME TO HEAVEN'to, 

LIVE OUR "LIFE AFTER DEATH" !     

OH WOW,
I didnt read what LILGENE had to say, until I got through writting what I did,,
Its so much like what he said, 
 I never realy went to church or read the bible ,
It Makes me feel good about my believes,,

"Ummm"  BUT'  That other stuff 'REALY' scares me !
    :):p :)     LOL
You should read the Bible even though I have to say myself I don't always find time for it.  The Bible tells you how Jesus wants us to live...and sure we should go to church and worship the Lord.  But going to church won't get you into heaven...you need Him in your heart like I said earlier.

And I promise you I will start finding more time ot read the Bible...maybe we all should.
THANKS Fine I'll KIT.  I feel this could be used as a great place to  teach ppl about these Jesus and get more ppl involved and saved. :)  
about Jesus* not... about these Jesus :s
Yes LILGENE your absolutely right'
I need to read the bible ,I think.
I also will find time to do so ,I promise,
But like you said,we need jesus in our heart,
AND believe this"  "I keep him in my heart",
BECUASE I NEED HIM DAILY"
He give's me strength to face the day !

ps.Thank You VERY MUCH
 for acknowledging me '
hey, i'm a catholic/christian, don't leave me out lol.  This all seems very nice, and the rapture thing really did scare me.  I believe we should all take some time to read the bible.  Jesus is a very important man, and it is good to learn about him-- i am very sorry to all wich this may offend.
had 2 bring this back up for new people on site
If i come back after i am dead, i will let you know ;)

I believe in life after death and I think that hell is what you make of it...in other words...if you think its hell to be reincarnated as an animal and you've been a rotten person then PLEASE just don't come back as my cat...he's horrible enough thank you!

LOL
I believe that When we die, We rest in Peace, Then 'God' will come down, And Take all the People that worship him to his paradise, And I know this sounds sick but this is what i believe, The evil will go to HéLL and ? well it's bare to think of. But I do believe there is a god, And he cries over Terroism that happens and I believe he is Creator of the Heavens and Earth,:)
If you believe in Jesus Christ, you will definitely have life after death. Click here to see if you are good enough to go to heaven 
http://www.needgod.com
I 
do
 beleive in some sort of life after death. I don't beleive there is nothing, as it is impossible for us to imagine nothing, like, what color is nothing?
I beleive on the same lines as North South, Matter, Anti-matter, life, anti-life ;\

Maybe it is with God, Im not sure...

I mean, why does a universe even bother to exist? Maybe you are all part of my imagination, or we are all part of someone else's...

The answer is we simply do not know.

If Somebody 
does
 work out the meaning of life and the universe and everything, then the universe would explode into something much more complex. There is also evidence to say that this has already happened:p

-Suit

In the beggining there was nothing. Which exploded. Basically.
Blaghhhhhhhhhh. Light entertainement please. This is heavy.

" Lobster walked into a bar and then he got chucked out a few moments later. One of the guys in there asked the bloke behind the bar why he was chucked out and he said : "He was giving it all that * Lobster claws out motion *" " Ho Ho Ho.

Carry on sensible topic....
god forgives all? then why is people going to hell, it would be nice to know that there ias a heaven but, NOBODY knows its all just a guess but it would be great of it was true;) im not saying it isnt, but im not saying it is
o yeah by the way that site, www.needgod.com said i is going to some place warm after life:'(. no fair :@
We are all going to heck. The only way to avoid it is to go to Jesus and ask for forgiveness.
i am a athiest and dont belive in heck so i wont be going with you but i will be back again and again
love this world
uh oh 
goodbye heaven
tht god thing was class 
hello here i come (D)
Of course, at least thats what i belive.I mean what will happen to your soul? Will it just dissapear? Where will your mind go? I mean its hard to image not being in the universe...

Just what i belive, if you belive different no problem.[img=
http://www.tranceweb.net/images/grmod/300/screenshot21.jpg
] SOCOM:D
I believe in it,im here ..lol
Of course I think that even if you sin, god will forgive you if he knows your truly sorry in your heart.
PARDON ME!!! God I forgot capital:(
Confederate that site is changing me life. Thank you.

http://www.livingwaters.com/articles_growth.shtml
 theres another one, only prob with the site you gave confed is they don't REALLY know where you'll go.
Well MasterTyler, that's the thing.  You have to take it on faith because nobody REALLY knows until they get there and then they never talk about it.
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/windowmovie.html

I am an athiest but I thought that this was beautiful and that for all of you who believe  well this is for you........ you'll see what I mean.
as razzler is athiest so am i .numbers growing in future population

http://www.atheists.org

Atheists can try to destroy the Bible and its truth, but they will never succeed.
click on the lnk confed and take a gander at the future
There really is no point in clicking on the link, since all the information on that page is false.
Yea, sure, God created everything and if your sorryt but can't realize that then you're goin uh v
                                       v