« Back to All Topics
Memory game bugs
Memory game bugs
Memory game bugs
I was hoping that this would be fixed someday , but these bugs are just persistant and keep annoying players for quite some time .
What i am talking about is that the players seem to lose connection when playing two or three games in one match.
1.During timeout period of one minute between 1t and 2nd match , if my opponent clicks on " i am ready " and i decide to wait for that whole minute , just before the 2nd game starts , my connection breaks for some seconds and it returns shortly after . It can't be my internet , because this happens at the exactly same spot every single time .
2 . And this one is really a problem because it makes you lose the match because it occurs in the game when my time is lower than 20 seconds or similar . I click on one card and think a bit about where is the second one . After i click , cards DO NOT close and they just stay like that for some time while my time is GOING DOWN . When my timer reaches 0 , i get a message that connection was lost for one second and i am back in the game with timer 0 and i lose ...Again i don't think it is my connection to internet because it always happens at this same spot .
Perhaps memory game needs some connection fixes 

The reason why you encounter reconnects always at the same spot is that that's the time your computer is trying to send some data to the server and detects a broken connection.

сısтєм αpєяıσ

U keep doing the same thick over and over 

If u look in 2 this player u will see he is cothing his tracks 

сısтєм αpєяıσ

U lose becos I have seen u gith a way. 2 random players