« Back to All Topics
good bye my friends
Posted in 
Tanx
good bye my friends
Posted in 
Tanx
good bye my friends
im sry 4 this message and i will miss all of u. the reason 4 my being gone 4 awhile or permanently, im not sure yet. gonna have a fite with my brother 2 nite that will decide wether i am back or not. long story 2 explain 2 all my NBK's stay up jade kor dn angel ang3l GQ America and those im 4 gettin sry turbo panther lion muke ur it. 2 the mods can tank ghost Un Rev mp harry 2 my complexers LASER the bar is urs 4 now DAVE is a good bartender lol. luna daisy tina pauline tara u will all be missed especially VENUS. I LOVE VENUS!!! shaw i didnt 4 get u bro 4 those i did 4 get im sry bob like u say i no all. i'll miss u all. take care all hope 2 c u soon.
well hades its been great man, alot us will miss ya have fun hades.   Braddock out 

Hades I will miss u so much.  I don't know what I'll do without u.  Take care.
HAdes...man its been real..From land to sea Sky to ocean..From Korea to the US ...u leave part of me dies..ur a good friend funny and cool ur best bartender and my Complex Days with ypu were awsome i remember the 4th of july u were on...Keep Cool ..by the way E-mail me a Rainy Night Sometime 

-Kor
Hades i will miss you and your fabulous drinks. We had some good times together, and i hope you will pick the right choice. Wherever you may roam, i wish you cool beer, hot chicks and lots of good friends.
;)

Well sorry to hear ur leavin us HADES. u will be truly missed. especialy ur bartender antics. I wish u all the best. Hope u can come back soon- Remember the bars always open for u. c-ya round 

JAG 
im gonna miss u bro. i hope everthing works out 4 the best in ur fight. u helped me learn this game and made me a better player. thnx u will b missed.
i was hopin 2 be ur bartender. u were a good man HADES and i think u should be the new leader of COMPLEX if u come back. u drafted into COMPLEX and helped me with my game. wish u the best have a cold 1 on me. rock on bro.
i had some bad days that you really helped me out with. i've gotten thru a lot with the help and talks u gave me. i got my problem under control now. i really hope u return my best wishes for u and your son. thank you HADES nothing but love for you bro. i won't be the only one to miss you.
Take care HADES, I'll miss you...
Hades,

What is going on?  Why are u leaving?  I was just getting used to seeing u again, after being gone for so long.  I can't believe it.  Now, I am worried about you. I hope you are fine.  Please send me a message to let me know you are fine.  You have been such a gentleman with me.  You are one of the people I looked forward to seeing.  Always in my thoughts and heart.  Lots of love, strength, and peace to you.  HADES ROCKS VENUS WORLD!!!Venus misses u. :'(