« Back to All Topics
reversi
reversi
reversi
why is it i used to win fairly often on windows xp reversi, but since I now have to play here i have yet to win one single game...my confidence is being pummeled ...also, can the predictive move feature be turned  "OFF"?  i like to blame my persistant losing on that feature as i dont think about my next move , i just pick a  space.. please help me as this constant inability to win  I sense is taking a toll on my subconcious ! lol
reversi is the easiest game in the world. You need to know just one strategy to win. The trick is that you have to take as little as possible of your opponent pieces in the beginning so at the end of the game you can take all of his pieces. Yeah its that simple, let your opponent take all of your pieces in the begining. He will be very surprised when you win at the end.

Easy and fast - it not bad. Good choice for direct logic skills. :D
It is way different playing against a human opponent.Try a version like Brutal Reversi. It has 10 levals. Or Reversi 1000 (1000 levals) these are much harder to beat. Get a book on Reversi/Othello strategy very helpful.