« Back to All Topics
Othello players rated by FFO should be identified
Suggestion:

Othello players rated with an FFO rating acquired in real face-to-face over the board tournaments should be identified with a tag in their nicks. This mark could help differentiate them against other non-rated strong players or players who help themselves with software.

Players who play against an FFO rated player would know that they are facing not only a strong player but a player most unlikely to cheat with software.

Considering that this site does not identify top players in chess such as those rated by FIDE, it's highly unlikely that it will happen to Othello, considering how much smaller this game is to chess.
I actually would love to see this happen if possible. However, the player would have to be willing to admit who they were. I know some like the anonymous feature the site provides.
Getting a PRO to admit who they are on a game won't happen.
Dear Hyper-region,

What a cool idea. I'm not sure I agree, gonna think about it. Guess no one has to date. Hm, what I think probably matter not anyway. tee hee. :p.

I hope that you and yours are well during these hard times of Covis19. 
God bless us all. Amen.
Just me,
Just Judy*
No pro would ever play on this website. Anyone claiming to be one is also a liar.