« Back to All Topics
omg what an upset
omg what an upset
omg what an upset
For those of you who missed it, Harrydog WG pulled a tremndous upset against Inuyasha. Harrydog came in to the match on a 4 game winning streak curtousy of yours trully. Inuyasha came in to the match with the most points but Harrydog was not intimitaded. Early in the match Inu was ahead, he seemed to command a slight lead no matter what harry did Inu had an answer, in the middle part of the match Harry was beggining to show signs of his greatness he started taking 2 pieces for each of Inuyashas' 1 In the leader part of the match Inu had the clear lead he was up 5 with 2 slots open Harry used the great 1 26 tactic and took the lead for good. Inu used up the last slot to no avail. Harry won Harry won could be seen typed all in the lobby. After the match I had the opportunity to interview both players.

Mex: so Inu you came in to the match as the clear cut favorite, how is it that you were able to choke the way you did and give up the win?

Inu: how about you leave me alone.

Mex: woaaah im just asking the questions the public wants to know.

Inu: im a disgrace *leaves abruptly*

(I interviewed the new champion next)

Mex:so how where you able to pull out this great upset?

Harry: you know I had faith, I thought he had me for a second but I knew if I kept up the pressure I would force him to make a mistake as you saw.

Mex: yes all the people in reversi saw it ( all 4 others in reversi at the time besides inu and harry)

Mex: so what do you plan on doing now?

Harry: I plan on leaving good bye *leaves the lobby*

He must have seen the Great peter01 coming.

:D
woohoo big deal :)
so i guess im forced to challenge you harry
make sure you practice ;)
why he need 2 practice anyones betta than u jk :p
Holly fuck!!!!!!!!!! This site surprises me more and more every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, does anyone know when's the next reversi turnoment?