« Back to All Topics
Stalking harassing for 3 years
Dear Thor, and, anyone that reads this,

I have waited three years to do this. It is not something I enjoy, not at all. I simply know of another way to handle it, other than by frequently telling The Lobby about her abuse of me and posting her nicknames but That would cause people to become angry, defensive, take sides, and leave the format open for more abusive people to rage! Let me say first, that this person might be very nice to others, yet, never to me. Countless times these last 3 years, they shout at me in Private messages this: "I HATE SO MUCH YOU JUDY WITH A MILLION NICKS STOP FOLLOWING ME." This sad and tortured person is under the impression if I go to tables where they happen to be, not knowing or caring if they are there, that I follow them. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes I do see they are at one, however, I'm not one to be intimidated or threatened. I take action as needed. 

It is needed now. I have warned them very often I'd do this here if they continued. They have! Methinks sometimes, I have used the Report abuse button. However, her nasty PMs are only one sentence, the same thing over and over, so, not much for  MOD to do to help me with. At least, not thus far.

I am reporting only some of her many nicknames. I am no angle with mine, but, most of mine have been banned 2 1/3 years ago by you Thor, rightfully so!

I have counted 12, I have saved some to share here if I felt forced to. It makes me sad to do. Here are a few:
Dear Thor,
I have waited three years to do this. It is not something I enjoy, not at all. I simply know of another way to handle it, other than by frequently telling The Lobby about her abuse of me. That would cause people to become angry, defensive, take sides, and leave the format open for more abusive people to rage! Let me say first, that this person might be very nice to others, yet, never to me. Countless times these last 3 years, they shout at me in Private messages this: "I HATE YOU JUDY WITH A MILLION NICKS STOP FOLLOWING ME." This sad and tortured person is under the impression if I go to tables where they happen to be, not knowing or caring if they are there, that I follow them. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes I do see they are at one, however, I'm not one to be intimidated or threatened. I take action as needed. 
It is needed now. I have warned them very often I'd do this here if they continued. They have! Methinks sometimes, I have used the Report abuse button. However, her nasty PMs are only one or two sentences, not much for  MOD to do much. At least, not thus far.

I am reporting only some of her many nicknames. I am no angle with mine, but, most of mine have been banned 2 1/3 years ago by you Thor, rightfully so! The amount of nicknames people have is none of my business usually. Here they are: 
all of his  nickames :   Viky_Flor,
Bella Farias,  -Gemenis-,  GeniouS Zury,  Mitchel Kiki_Linda  Vilena, Viridiana. and more.

Please ask them to stop the childish and vicious behavior. Enough Is Enough. 

Thank you in advance! And, to all the moderators and The Operator for creating this Format for us all to share here. It was a brilliant idea and compassionate one. As usual, I have written a long one. lol, as a writer, it is hard for me not to be wordy! Smile.
Best to everyone,

Judy

Oops, seems I was so upset and didn't check it to edit, I posted some 2 times. 

hm, please pardon. :p
Dear Malik,

Yes, I am. Sometimes anger is a good motivator to take the action needed.
Methinks most all would be such, enduring the ugliness I have these last years.

I just hope and pray that somehow this will help this sad mess. Gee, I even tried many times to be nice to her. But, it always backfired! The mean-hearted abuse from them came right back!

Oh well. I love it here and FlyOrDie's people...so whatever happens it feels, deal, and then heal time. : )*

Thanks for your Reply, my best to your family andto you!
There is a "mute" button! ...
best wishes,
Sg
Edited by <unknown author>