Forums » Other Board Games
The Truth so help me God.
Replies: 27   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: Contessa (Jan 8, 2022 8:35 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 27   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 12, 2022 7:49 PM
Hiya dear friend,

My heart was filled with joy reading your comments. You helped me get through this painful chaotic mess. Your words penetrated my heart <--, my soul and helped me have patience until I could be with you here once again! ))*

Doc, Love, love, love you!

Thanks again!

Tessa~*

Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 12, 2022 7:53 PM
Yo, 3amcoffee again. : )*

I mush appreciate you, you're a dear, dear Friend. Sometimes we/I don't realize just how close until a crisis occures!
Yeah, many new Black Marks.

Thor mentioned last week that FOD is working on the glitches. It may take some time, we will see.

Meanwhile, it will be way coo when we know what words and/or sentences give us an automatic 15 minute no chat-Time-Out!

Yours truly,
Tessa

Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 12, 2022 7:57 PM
Hiya dearest to my heart,

Thank you ever so much for commenting and 2 times!!

The last post here leads us to what they expect.

It will be simple when The OP's or MODS post the criteria here for all that jazz. *

It's grand to be back, and thanks "for, Bring back Contessa please." <3.

Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 12, 2022 8:03 PM
"Hello,my first comment on this subject either got lost or was not approved by a mod yet, so I thought I try again)
Our lovely Contessa got temp. banned and it's very sad and confusing."

>Thanks silvergold, it confused the bejeezus out of me too.

"Did she break any of the new rules or is it because she has several nicks or what's actually the matter?"

>Weird seems to me after 14 years here with those nicknames for most of it, this would be uncalled for, and ridiculous! Argh!

"It's really confusing on FOD these days.It would be nice if a mod could explain some things to us about this subject matter and about the new rules in general."

>That will be a great day when they do!

"Bring back Contessa please."

>Yay, I'm back...Amen!
Greetings

Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 12, 2022 8:10 PM
! Oh
UBR Coccodait hi there,

Yes! I know exactly how you feel!

Wow, that is so cool, kind, compassionate, brave, and awesome of you!~*

Yes, of course, Good friends forever forth! You know where I can be found. Love to chat & play with you most anytime! )))*

Yes, there are many, many nice people than NOT! It does make for grand fun and *Happy Dancing*.

You are most welcome !!~!*

Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 12, 2022 8:13 PM
Hey
ThUnDeR,

Thanks so much Good to be back!

Uhm, so far the first reply to your original one won't go through. Ugggh. I'll try again later.

I reported the issue. I'm sure Our *FlyOrDie Team * Members will help to resolve this as soon as they are able.

Always divine to hear from you * Thanks again and again

docecos

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 12, 2022 10:34 PM
Tonight it was my turn to receive, for no reason at all, a demerit while talking to Lady-In-Red. A player called pennystock sent me a private message saying "sorry black point".
These new people distributing demerits abusively r horrible. We used to have fun and to laugh in reversi room. They have killed the spirit.
If things continue like that, I will stop to log in.

docecos

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 12, 2022 10:42 PM
I forgot to mention this is the 2nd time I receive a demerit in 2 weeks! I have been a regular and happy player since 2015, what is happening lately is too much to bear.

Goddess.

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 13, 2022 4:40 AM
Hello there Contessa,

I am glad that this issue has been sorted. Thank you so much for your continued support for the site. Please continue to enjoy the games.

Best regards,

Goddess.

Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 13, 2022 9:46 PM
Dear "Doc,"

You're a long time player and a very old, tried, and true friend whom I adore.

I hear you all the way. Geez, it is the pennystock that shoulda had a Black mark for harassing you. It's become similar to a Dictatorship country. People walking on eggshells in fear of demerits and/or Bans.

It feels like people are pitted against one another. If one does not like another, BAM, report time.

It is sad, "Doc,".

I read your 2nd comment too. I get ya.

Doc, you were just being your fun, teasing, flirty, brilliant self as you always are

I hope and pray, these 15 minutes, 30 minutes, the Bans from chatting and, worse what happened to me, locked out of this, my online vacation home here when one needs their friends the mosy Pandemic time will begin to simmer down.

I still have great faith, hope, love, respect for the majority of our dear MODS and The OP.

Let's hang in there while they take the bugs out of the new things they have for us.

Mucho Love,

Tessa

Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 13, 2022 10:13 PM
Hello Goddess,

What a treat to hear from you.

Thanks, I am too.

You're welcome. Thanks to all of you for making it better and better here.

Will do. Little late, yet, Happy 2022!

Best wishes,

Contessa

kilt lifting

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Jan 25, 2022 7:48 PM
Hi all. I have had the pleasure to meet Judy on this site while playing games with hundreds of other players. She is one of the nicest people I know. I think it is a shame that she is being victimised because she has multiple names when there are LOT of other people who are the same. She adds to this site with her friendlyness and kindness to others.

Contessa

Re: The Truth so help me God. Posted: Feb 1, 2022 5:39 PM
Dearest kilt lifting,

Thank you from the tips of my toes to the top of my head!

Replies: 27   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page