« Back to All Topics
OVER 30'S ROOM..
Posted in 
Off-topic
OVER 30'S ROOM..
Posted in 
Off-topic
OVER 30'S ROOM..
Hey,don't know how far this will go.."But"It's worth a chance....There are some of us, Who play pool here, That are 30 or older, "and" Like to play the game" ,,"But" we're always being haseled by the youngsters,, Who play also,"They think we are to old to play" ,,Or they talk fowl,,Or stop in the middle of the game"SOON AS THEY FIND OUT OUR AGE ""LOL"....The older people here ,,just want to play a good game and have a good conversation,,and sometimes not ,,,so I thought, it would be nice if there was a room for 30 and older,,,TELL ME WHAT'D YA THINK ,,IF ITS A FLOP IT'S O.K.,,LIKE I SAID IT WAS WORTH A CHANCE!
will you get a senoir discount for this convelesant room you are suggesting?
i think thats a good idea. you have u proove ur age by insterting ur pension book number :D lol but yeah good idea even tho im only 16 im still above 99% of ppl in room 1
WAT ABOUT A MEN ONLY NITE ASWELL LETS GO FOR IT...
not all of us are erm u know "cigerettes" newkie

no offence :D
NONE TAKEN M8 ASK chEEky TO POINT THAT OUT,AND I SUGGEST MEN ONLY CUZ THE WOMEN DO GO ON ABIT IN THE GAMES...SHOPPIN THIS BLAH BLAH BLAH...NOT JO THOUGH...
OI i went shopping today and only bought a few select items..i'll take em back tho cos u obviously dont want me to model them for u
i never said that it was my clone....
Nice idea 
sherryl
 but unfortunately flawed. How will the over 30's be given access to the room? Will 
FlyOrDie
 ask for a photocopy of their birth certificate before granting them access to this special room? 

There are 5 rooms available on 
FlyOrDie
, and it's really only Room 1 that people get hassle in. I'd suggest you choose another room to play in, and make sure that your opponents are of a more mature standing.

We're not all kids you know...
[img=
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/hah.gif
]That is kind of funny to think of playing adults, even though me at 18, I still feel young....I guess I always seem to feel I am playing a teen.

[img=
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/inv.gif
]
Dear Mr Bishi,
Your most deffinently Right ,, "Like I said" "It was worth a chance"...I mean, not to make a big deal out of nothing,,"But your right" !
"And" I'd like to say Just for the record" ,,I think the biggest part, Of the people in room 1 are realy cool!!!!
So like I said, "No big deal",,"It's nothing" ,,"I'll agree" ,"Was one of those off the wall, ideas anyways"
"bad Sherry"Bad"  "sorry"..."LOL"...........
no i believe senior is 65 and older !
hey"  If thats what you want, why not !
none taken cuase I ummm,, Don't get it !
bishi another one for u to check out.....i find this offensive and age discriminative... do you lock it??? NOOOO
yeah but the prob is sherryl if it says *over 30's room* youngsters(like me :D) r gunna come in the room anyway!!!
HEY chEEky ,I didn't mean to offend the younger folks so please don't take it that way !
HEY  newkie rub it in "LOL"  I Already Agreed It Was A Dumb Idea !
 hey star screen, I am 42 is there a problem with that ?
NO SHERRYL LMFAO AT CHEEKYS COMMENTS NOT YOU LOVE..:p