Who has the oldest name here?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hey 

This is FineAim-GM-. Who has the oldest name here? This was my first name and it's from a year ago.  Can anyone top this?
same here nov 2001... but i have others names that date litte more back than this just dont remember the fonts
NOVEMBER HERE 2 ... I GOT OTHERS I JUST GOTT REMEMBER NAME
I Don't Know If This Has Anything To Do With It, But If You Put Your Cursor Over Someones Name On Here, It Will Say At The Bottom Where It Shows The URL,  user="some number". That Might Mean The Number In Which The User Registered Onto FlyOrDie As. Maybe I've Smoked Too Much.

Peace
I been  playing since ummm may 2001.but now i only play every now and then...i sort of retierd :)
I think i have one of the oldest names...along with enigma and eggetrr..sorry bud i forgot how to spell it
my name was created may 2001
so far im still the oldest.
easily the longest is raydafishman he's had his name since flyordie was 1st introduced
mine was made november 2nd, urs november 3rd.. sorry fred one day short lol.  u can see by clicking the name.
uncagedaldo was unveiled to the public mid june 2001

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 3, 2002 11:38 AM]
IM A YR TODAY:> anniversary:p so what u got me flyordie free subscription for a month;)
I don't know who has the oldest,But I'd be willing to bet' that,I could be included, in the oldest name list .aww' Becuase you see I started out, with the name "shake shake" !
 That was at least, 2 1/2 years ago!
Or about that!:)
The terminator has the oldest one i have seen... nov 1, 2001..
Your all wrong I have the oldest name here!!!
I registered in Febuary 2001.
So Beat That!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
This is wrong!, i didnt make this name on nov 21,2001 i made it b4. and first of all this mistake is because of the fod changes. dont u think is kind of "rare" 50 people subs their name almost on the same day. 
J B (h)
:$ oops sorry about the (h) lol.

fredra stop that , they're gonna yell at you like i'm yellin at you right now , freda. * Jen * p.s. he's done this in all the forums just about 
 That kid seemz to be very disturbed
yep , sure is a distrubance , i'd ban him long time ago. * Jen *