« Back to All Topics
longest ny1s kept crwon in c4??
whos hold the crown the longest, does ny one know i'll like to break the rocord >:)

WWW.GETALIFE.COM u need this :)
☼ Flames ☼ had it for at least a year 
Why do you bother playing connect4 7x6? 
 The game is solved there are programs playing it perfectly and people use them, so no point to play against perfect programs that always win when they play first.
its the standard game and there r sum of us who dont use programs.
dont we mike?

Yes but some use the perfect programs, so it is unfair to those who don't use them.

Why don't flyordie doesn't remove connect4 7x6 and instead put the unsolved 8x8 board?
 It will be more interesting, IMO.
Dude Lol, Your kida like me in a way ;) (That's good) On a another post me and fstal talk about different board sizes and lots of other sizes are solved as well. I disagree about talking the 7 by 6 off tho. I think Flyordie should add different sizes to make it harder.

The good thing about different size boards is because they do have solved programs for them, but there not free ;) So lots of people wont use programs only if they buy one..... But If you really want a bigger table go to my post and talk about it so thats the mods and OP can see what we think ;)

Dont we Mike? What do you mean connect4ist?
get out
but thy shud put in different tables bigtime i say 9x8
i say jerOme held it for longest (and he dont cheat);)
lol iv broken my recored i set out iv held the longest :D i was just looking at past furoms.:p