« Back to All Topics
tournament
tournament
tournament
we neeeeeeed a connect 4 tournament here. not just 4 the subbed players tho, 4 any1 who wants 2 enter, apart from people wit prog sign in info. we shud have  a group stage and then once u qualified you should play person till 1 of u breaks, and so on until we have the winner. but if no1 is breakin after 30 games i have no idea how 2 sort out who goes thru.
theres never gonna be a board games tourney coz of all the dam programs
i think there should be c4 tournments but they should mame them 1 min tournments so that way no  time for programs 
well i dont see why somebody couldnt make a league on myleague.com and have tourneys all day long:p

theres 3 rooms and never nobody in room 3, so why not make a league and play there;)
Don't be silly Baz! That would mean one of the Board Game community actually doing something :-o
I tried to make an acount but it did not work
i tried to make an acount but it did not work

cause your a dumbass look you posted 2 times!!! Plus this is the wrong place. Your too dumb to be at this website anyways I don't even know how you mangaged to find it...
wow mike i still cant figure out how ur online today and last night wen u told me ur from texas since there was a hurricane in texas and they are all evacuated and its almost an island from the flood u mustev been lying i guess:)
omfg overated obvously hes fine so stop fucking around and bothering mike.

D-dog
Do you love Mike D-Dog? :|
YES FINALLY SOME1 ASKED ME THAT QUESTION i love him and hes so dreamy his glasses turn me on i would love for him to love me back since he told me that on msn he finally agreed to our love we will be bf and bf soon YES!!!! :D:D:D:D:D thanks 4 asking T. :) 
what eejit brought this back again, 
First of all I don't wear glasses.... Second some of Texas got flooded but Texas is big and I live in the Northern most of Texas. 
all of texas got hit the hurricane was bigger than texas itself mike just admit ur not american

R.H.Y
oops i didnt know mike and ddog wer u know like that i thought they where straight:( i wanted to date my fellow nerds oh well i guess i will have bettter luck next time maybe unforgivable X_)