« Back to All Topics
Don't laugh...
Don't laugh...
Don't laugh...
I dressed up in a connect 4 board on Halloween!!!

Then all of my friends were connect 4 pieces that followed behind me ;)

What did yall dress up in? :)

thats amazing. 
please post a pic!
LOL.
i wudnt b a connect4 piece 4 my friend
did ya scare anyone mike, if ya did i say good outfit, if ya didnt i say get new for next year:D
THANK YOU! Finally I know there is SOMEONE in the world who is a bigger loser than me!!!
wow every1 must of been so jelouse of u mike.

(he smoking somthing)
oh i forgot to answer the question, i was Borat at a halloween party.

I would just walk up to girls and be like, "You want sexy time?" and "i like you do you like me?"

Needless to say i got totally rejected.  Except for this one ugly chick, but when she said yes i said NOT! like when borat said his shirt is black.

so ya u can have a lot of fun being borat, i recommend hehe it's very niiiice!
oh man thats more scary than a connect 4 suit fstal :D

lol
lol ya i think i creeped out a lot of girls that night...mission accomplished, muahahahhh  i wasn't born on Halloween for nothing :p
LOL I WILL LAUGH CUZ UR TOO SAD AND GEY
lol that's a bit weird ^^ but i went as an asian girl xD (myself)
You have got to be kidding me
Mike Put a pic or did u already have a pic on?
loooooooool my oh ur so sweet :p u told me when u dressed up as a c4 board and about that bully :p i loved the way u stood up 2 him too bad he suker punched u ;\ i once dressed up as a wolf and scared all my friends lool and after holloween i went to school dressed as a wolf and scared the teachers i said RAWR :p anywayz i would love to see a pic of u as a c4 board hillarious lmao :D:D:D and last holloween i dressed up as a programmer lol but too bad no1 understood it they thought i was a computer or sommat lol

:D Pinky'z :D
pinky pinky pinky

long time since i talked 2 u :(
:_(

u should really come on msn or connect 4 

would love 2 catch up with u ;)