« Back to All Topics
pay some attention plz
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
pay some attention plz
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
pay some attention plz
 Luna::: every day your in 8 bl and snooker  .. on several occasion i have tried to ask you for help  along with other ppl i know .. you never reply ... why is that .. you r a mod. you r there to help ppl with there problems .. the only time i ever see u answer somone is if there a friend or they give you flowers . .. well the next time i need your help ..ill throw u a few roses  maybe ill get some attention .. 
I agree Face Off  I've tried to get Help from Luna also with no responce then i got to 8 ball and There she is playing a game with her friends and not paying any attention to the lobby or Snooker.

¥ ₤ązęя ¥
Well ¥ ₤ązęя 

Well ¥ ₤ązęя ¥
 you wouldnt have a dozen roses handy would u .. i cant get them in here .. maybe we could get her attention if she could see  them  .. wt do u think  :p
Perhaps she's away from her PC at the time ?  
flowers for a lady :p a nice gesture from a gentleman
if you need assistance in regards to the games feel free to e-mail games support @

support@flyordie.com

or, if you wish to contact the moderation team:

moderator@flyordie.com

enjoy your games, 

GHOST RIDER MP

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/mpcrest.txt
]
OK THATS NOT FAIR  .. somone deleated me .. hmmm .. 
im not giving advice here anymore .. i dont like it in here so there .. meanies

So your just gonna have to get a hold of some one at  support@flyordie.com  and sit and wait and wait and wait and wiat for a reply .. so good luck .. ok  im out of here   :p

Luna is easily one of the more accessible mods and is in my view a credit to the FOD website.

Maybe because shes in the rooms so often shes not there all the time, but im sure she scrolls up to see what people have written.

I've found Luna a top rate mod, and I'm pleased to say that she makes a great deal of effort. I'm not a friend of hers and yet whenever I have a problem she helps me out.
REMOVED
CONTENT DESTRUCTION

USER AWARDED 72 HOUR BANISHMENT

[by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jun 25, 2003 10:41 PM]
Good idea, treat people with respect and you may get help, and oh, by the way, give your mother a rose also........
I have played with every mod in there, they can have fun also...
Good answer Ghost, but, you arent dealing with gentleman....
As I said before, a moderator is here to be a connection between FOD and visitors (players, users) and to help them to communicate. I think luna is doing a good job in this sense.
lol will i put a coment in, well seeing as im here.

from my experience of the mods in here the majority are very helpful, but i have also come across the same problem now and again with them not answering. we have to remember that these mods are also players on fod and are members of leagues so they are intitled to play. in most cases they are just mormal people like us all.