« Back to All Topics
player abuse
player abuse
player abuse
Hello, would like to complain about the player-Compassion, for hes continuous insults and harassing

http://ultravox.deviantart.com/art/comi-179863321#/d2z33fd

in this picture you can find him laughing on a losing opponet

http://ultravox.deviantart.com/art/cimpi-179863868#/d2z33uk

here he's harassing one of the female players.

thank you.
don't listen to BeBoP for this guy is probably BeBoP trying to get my last and final account banned...everybody in the community likes me...and alot of people support me...i won't post any names because i don't want to get them involved but...and why don't u try posting the entire conversation instead of just bits and pieces? there are many other people on this site who curse alot...why don't u get them banned as well?
this guy is probably BeBoP because he was in the same chat room as i was in...and he likes ludwig van beethoven which is his name...and he told me he posted pictures on a site probably on the deviant arts site...BeBoP are you trying to get everybody on the site banned? i heard u possibly got zq banned now she's unbanned...now i heard that joy division got banned too...zq will vouch for everybody...and you're going to get banned in the end
Just mute him?
Or use the "Report Abuse" buttom in his info or send an Screen to FlyOrDie.

Tommy
oh by the way, it is bebop because he's the only one who calls me "compi" notice that he mispelled it twice in the URL probably cause he needed a different name
i wanna meet that guy compasisiasas,you guys are funny :))
did a moderator modify what i wrote, because it's important to note that i was not "harassing her", she asked me out on a dinner date joke or not, and there are plenty of people who abuse the site why don't u report them bebop, please don't modify my message please these are important things to note...
it's very sneaky of you to go around everywhere in the forums posting complaints about me under different nicks like "eaw"