« Back to All Topics
FOD, Please respond!
Posted in 
General
FOD, Please respond!
Posted in 
General
FOD, Please respond!
Okay, I realize that this is not the proper place to post this but.....  My computer hard drive died and I am using a different computer.  I have contacted FOD repeatedly for assistance in loading BoulderDash Xmas 2001 onto the new computer (as they instructed when I bought the game)but no one has responded.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Is FOD still viable?  Do I have to rebuy the game?  Thanks
If you have bought the game once i dont belive u need to buy it again have you tried contacting support@ support@flyordie.com if not please do so........good luck
Thank you all. Yes,I contacted FOD several times prior to my post and have not heard anything in response.  The key they sent me for my old computer will not work on this one and they will not(apparently)send me anew key.  This is a desperate bid to get their attention!
I am having the same problem with GemJam Gold.  I sent an email and they responded wanting my Order Number.  Then when I send it to them, I get a "failure to deliver" email error.
My last request was to refund me my money if they are not willing to help me re-install the software.
Just  thought I'd let you know that it has been over a week and FOD has not acknowledged my request for a new key. I do not understand their lack of business acumen.  I want to play their games on the computer but.....
Dear All,

Due to some summer vacations there could be some delay with these issues, so please try to resend your inquiry to support@flyordie.com

thanks,

OP

what do they really need a vacation from ??
Operator,thank you for responding.  After all my emails,I got a response from Daniel F.  asking "What is your problem exactly". So maybe I'll get a new key soon.  Thanks again for responding.