Forums » Other Board Games
PERDA DE CONEXAO / PERDA DOS PONTOS
Replies: 2   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: OPERATOR (Mar 5, 2012 4:12 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
vrhermann

PERDA DE CONEXAO / PERDA DOS PONTOS Posted: Mar 5, 2012 1:09 PM
PREZADOS JOGADORES E MODERADORES,

ADORO O JOGO DE GAMAO, MAS VENHO PERCEBENDO QUE SEMPRE QUE HA UMA PERDA DE CONEXAO, EU PERCO AQUELA PARTIDA (MESMO GANHANDO E NAO SENDO A MINHA VEZ DE JOGAR), PENSEI QUE ERA POR FALTA DE ASSINATURA, ENTAO ME TORNEI ASSINANTE, MAS INFELIZMENTE, ACONTECEU MAIS ALGUMAS VEZES.
GOSTARIA DE MAIORES EXPLICACOES POR ESSA FALHA E SABER O PQ EU PERCO OS PONTO, NAO SERIA MAIS FACIL, NESSES CASOS, DAR EMPATE???

AGUARDO RESPOSTA.

PS. GOSTARIA DE REAVER OS PONTOS PERDIDOS.

AT.

VICTOR.

vrhermann

THOUGHT IT WAS DUE TO LACK OF SIGNATURE Posted: Mar 5, 2012 2:32 PM
DEAR PLAYERS AND MODERATORS,

LOVE the game of backgammon, BUT COME Perceiving that whenever there is a loss of connection, I LOSE THAT MATCH (EVEN WINNING AND NOT BEING MY TIME TO PLAY), THOUGHT IT WAS DUE TO LACK OF SIGNATURE, so I became SUBSCRIBER BUT UNFORTUNATELY , hAPPENED A FEW MORE TIMES.
I'd further explanation BY SUCH FAILURE AND LOSE I KNOW THE POINT PQ, would not be easier, IN SUCH CASES, DAR DRAW??

WAIT ANSWER.

PS. I WANT TO RECOVER THE LOST ITEMS.

TA.

VICTOR.

OPERATOR

Re: PERDA DE CONEXAO / PERDA DOS PONTOS Posted: Mar 5, 2012 4:12 PM
The one who has his/her connection broken must be declared as the loser of the game, otherwise the system would be easy to abuse if you are in a bad position: you could simply "disconnect" yourself to avoid defeat.

The current system might not be fair for those who disconnect unintentionally in a winning position, but there is no solution unfortunately that is totally "fair" for everyone (at least we are not aware of any).

I hope you accept our decision.

OP

Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page