« Back to All Topics
Ok All New Game
Posted in 
Off-topic
Ok All New Game
Posted in 
Off-topic
Ok All New Game
Ok it's been awhile since we have had a little game to play on here. So why not Start one up. Ok the object of this game will be too, name a rock/alternative band for each letter of the alphabet, Then the next person can post a song that that band was famous for singing. Like for example..

Bill chooses A- AC/DC Then Jane posts the name of a song that they were famous for like Highway To He.ll

Then Jane would post A band for the letter B and then another person would guess its song and so on. 

Rules of the game...

They have to be real bands and not made up ones.

No Posting the bands name and song both.

Please no fighting or anything bad cause it will ruin the game for the rest of us whom want to play it.

4. HAVE FUN 

I'll start it off....

A
  - ABBA
oooo a new game, ok i think i am supposed to name a 
ABBA
 song now, soooo here goes....

WATERLOO
 oh and i will refrain from singing!
Abba is alternativa rock band since when ? :P
So Ill Go For....

A New Found Glory ;\
never heard of em don so i cant post a song...sorry!!!
Don i think were supposed to move on to B.
he did A again cos he dont think ABBA is alternative band, which i have to agree on!! ummmm cant we have any old band beginning with B?? the list in endless!!! but i dunno any alternative bands with B. guess it depends what ppl call alternative
Nice to know people who caused so much trouble in past names have come back with different names and try to write a bit of sence .....as del boy says u know it makes sence ........ but there again .....
Ok my bad ill go for Alice In Chains and for the song ill say " I stay Away... 

Now since mr said Beatles continue from there.
song from the beatles we all should know......Ob-la-di, ob-la-da....

and for the letter C.....Coldplay comes to mind
we eliminated from the game after one reply or can we reply again after 5 more letters or so.......
The Scientist-Coldplay

D=Def Leopard
You can still play in the game, But just make sure other people get a chance to play as well. Have fun and good bands/songs.

you guys have confused me how many times are you going to restart
k, since no one's answering, erm....Love Bites-Def Leopard

E=Evanescance

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

ermmmm....f...f...f.errrm..

F - FAITH NO MORE

x ŔąĩŇßőŴ x :p
Faith no more??? erm, i think u have officially killed this post, never heard of them peeps :p, im kiddin im sure some old timer has :O, im too much, ya know i love ya rainbow :p
Faith no more has a popular Song called The CowBoy song, bloody good band i reckon :|

ok now for G....:::thinks:::........Goo Goo Dolls 

P.S 
:p@Electric Rainbow
Goo Goo Dolls - James Dean

Now for H 

H - Herbie Hancock
hi all my name  is mark  took over from stezz.

i like...   Where The Love Is - Black Eyed Peas
A2B where do u find these bands?? and Plommy, this is a game, not fave songs, we're on H now A2B said some name there i dont even remember now, u have to say a famous song by that band then continue with the name of another band in alphabetical order which would be I.
when you get to s let me have a shot at it
Ummmmm I still havent came up with something for Herbie so a2b this one im leaving for you to get the song too. 
But I'll do I for sure its gotta be INCUBUS ooooh love the bandddddd
:O Fine, hey 'young lady'  Wot's this 'old timer' stuff  lol
Good job I luvs ya too hun ;)

Neways, I guess Faith No More are just a British group then, sry for any confusion to u 'young americans' :p

Herbie is a well known jazz legend, and yea, he's not a group but couldn't think of 1 beginning with H :|

Soooo Herbie Hancock - Watermelon Man

Ĩ¢з♥Ώűззŋ and dark sage I'll shurrup now and let u 2 fight it out over I :)

xŔąĩŇßőŴx 

the game had died......:(, bummer
i thought i would give others a chance, but no one seems to be replyin, maybe they dont like the game :| well for "I" i will post the famous Incubus
i wish u were here is the song for Incubus

J would be Jane's Addiction
Just Because for Janes Addiction

K- Kiss
i would have went with live for L
Beatles - Yeah they are hardcore, alternative music arent they Bluze.

Plum.
Ewww only Led Zepplin song i know is Your Time Is Gonna COme thats just cause it was dedicated to me.

M- Metallica baby
oh sry metallica song, or is baby one or are u saying baby?

anyway, ermmmmmmmmmmmmm st anger
No Baby isnt the song i was just saying metallica baby..