Some more of my rubbish ideas :p
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Ello.. Here R Some Of my Rubbish Ideas :P

1. At the end of your match you could have a option of you wanyted to.. have a game report about the match you just played.. eg.. it can say how many shots you potted/missed and your highest break of the match and the rating change difference.

2. At the end of the match when you pot the black it doesnt tell you the break you did.. just say winner.. maybe instead of saying winner it could say the break you did.

3.Probably has been mentioned before but have a snooker pro praccy table on Pc version.

4. I think its been mentioned but i'll say it anyway :P Have a 2v2 room for subscribers only.

5. I think that Subscribers should not lose some rating pts everyday because its annoying when you get a higher rating eachday when u log in u lose 2-3 rating pts eachday very annoying.

6.The league rooms i think should not be rated because the rating has nothing to do with the leagues.

7.For the Non Subs- If a non sub was to get a century break they can get a free 1 months sub or summet :-P

8. To make it more realistic. Flyordie should let you be able to swerve the ball, have the the 3 fouls and miss rule you lose the framr rule and have the free ball rule :-P

Please give feedback on my ideas.. you probs wil lfind em rubbish but i thought i'll just psot and c what u guys think :D.
some of these ideas are very good IMO i like:

. At the end of your match you could have a option of you wanyted to.. have a game report about the match you just played.. eg.. it can say how many shots you potted/missed and your highest break of the match and the rating change difference.

3.Probably has been mentioned before but have a snooker pro praccy table on Pc version.

4. I think its been mentioned but i'll say it anyway :P Have a 2v2 room for subscribers only.

these are the best i think so theyre not exactly rubbish mate
prob with #7
friends would help give cents and then everyone would get a free sub :( 

other than that i like 1,5, and 6 :)
Idea of 2v2 on 1 table is very good. Could even have a combined rating. Played as a team not a individual. Good idea in theory but would it be possible? Hmmm...

A good idea would be to record the games scores on info and maybe record their highest break.
Now i like that team rating, that sounds very very good!

But..would you team with loads of other ppl or just one team per player? :O

:)
Anyone that was on i suppose. Your team could haveaverage rating of the 2 players. Easy!
Would it not be better to have like a proper rating system..from scratch..not the average but like the  individual ratings?
That way you dont get all the 'high' players teaming together and being #1 all the time :)
Maybe. Just thought my idea was easier. 

Other ideas:

Giving King X crown and being unable to lose points but able to gain them.

Keeping UK Hardy on 0 whatever he did!

Letting King X use lines :p

As highest player has crown lowest should have dunce hat. This one idea that should be. 
lmao...keeping me 0..never :p
Now the dunce hat on the other hand is also another good idea.
I want a emoticon of the crown...we got 15-1,white,stripe,spots but no crown? :)

Oh, and King wouldnt suit crown :( unlucky mate :D
the dunce hat would have to be the lowest 'active' player in the room though, otherwise you'd get ppl leaving when they had it :(
I personally would love to have it...but thats cos im stupid not low on points :D
A crown wouldnt suit a King? ahahahahaha What am you on????
it would suit 'a king' but you ay no king :(
better luck next time? :D
I am the King of Kings my friend. Ask anyone. lol
lol i asked, no one knows you bud :(
Have a nice day  :)
I will. You seem to know me and so do the courts:p
:O lol, its like 03:35 and were posting in a forum!
Who's the sad one..you or me? :p
I got an excuse. I am a insomniac.
now im sure after your last thread Jamez will agree with me in that it ay me who's sad :p?

;)
True dat, that dude really does hate me. 
:O i checked before i came off last nite and the was 0 replys but now there is 19 :)

King i disagree with you having the crown ;) everyone knows i deserve it :P:P:P:P
OK OK I got a lot of talking to do here:|

First of all in reply to the actual topic
:p

1. Would be quite a nice feature.

2. Ye it should say ur break, else if you get a cent by potting black u cant take a screenshot to show it:_)(not that I ever get cents:p)

3. Yup that needs to be done to attract more attention to Pro.

4. That also needs to be done...I know of a couple of other online snooker games (none which match FlyOrDie) but they have 2v2.

5. Ye that is very annoying. The whole point of that rule is so you can't get the crown and just not play a game. Maybe just the crown should lose a couple of points a day:p

6. Nah, their is an unrated room for that. If you don't want to play somebody with a significantely higher or lower rating then yours just make a new nick:D

7. No. simple:p.

8. Yes, quite complicated thing to program though I would imagine.

9. Whoops theirs not a 9:)

King is a [img src=www.myleague.org.uk/loser.png] :):p and HE should be the one who is stuck on 0:pHis name should also be changed by the OP to loser:p, UK Hardy should be given 5 wins over him per day:Dand everyone but King should have the ability to use path:o

P.S just a bit of friendly banter mods;):p:D:|

P.P.S no it's not:|...yes it is:Dno, wait yes, wait...got ya confused:p
woah 5 wins a day...yesssss please :D
But, shame i dont need free wins..i'd beat him anyway lol :p
Fod ur image thing isn't workin:|
lol

well at least some of my ideas are good :D
Doubt Anyone is Listening. No Feedback At all in this forum from Operators.
The game shouldn't end if you pot the White on the black ;), many people agree yeh ?
           Mr Ice Cool
What game? 9 ball sure, that's a good idea. Snooker, dumb because it's not in the game.
yay the psot has gone onto page 3 :p :D