Off-topic
Bear downs 36 beers, passes out at campground
Posted in 
Off-topic
Bear downs 36 beers, passes out at campground
Rainier, not Busch, the beverage of choice for thirsty black bear

The Associated Press

Updated: 7:26 a.m. ET Aug. 19, 2004

BAKER LAKE, Wash. - When state Fish and Wildlife agents recently found a black bear passed out on the lawn of Baker Lake Resort, there were some clues scattered nearby — dozens of empty cans of Rainier Beer.

The bear apparently got into campers’ coolers and used his claws and teeth to puncture the cans. And not just any cans.

“He drank the Rainier and wouldn’t drink the Busch beer,” said Lisa Broxson, bookkeeper at the campground and cabins resort east of Mount Baker.

Fish and Wildlife enforcement Sgt. Bill Heinck said the bear did try one can of Busch, but ignored the rest. The beast then consumed about 36 cans of Rainier.

A wildlife agent tried to chase the bear from the campground but the animal just climbed a tree to sleep it off for another four hours. Agents finally herded the bear away, but it returned the next morning.

Agents then used a large, humane trap to capture it for relocation, baiting the trap with the usual: doughnuts, honey and, in this case, two open cans of Rainier.

That did the trick.

“This is a new one on me,” Heinck said. “I’ve known them to get into cans, but nothing like this. And it definitely had a preference.”

© 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Can Rainier get any better advertising then that :p
Banned ty, initially, your not relly allowed to advertise in forums  so ta ta
It's in the Offtopic section and it 'aint really advertising just stating:p

Well funny though:D

"If you don't have nothing nice to say to AirFusion dont say anything at all"

My lips are sealed.
Gosh, and i thought i was a beer tank, he musta be practicing:p
Wow that bear embaresses me i can only down 35 beers then im out :O :p