« Back to All Topics
Random Topic!!!!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Random Topic!!!!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Random Topic!!!!
hey everyone this is just a randowm topic just put in wat u want to!!!!!

enjoy
If you had one shot, or 1 opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted...for 1 moment, would you capture it? or just let it slip?

Quality vocals from the man himself Eminem.
walked outside today n it was so hot i nearly fried
every morning at work i get 2 toast, 2 sausage, a fried egg and beans on top this is £1.17 and its cracking and a can of Asda's own Cola.
M. Night Shamalyn is in all the films hes made...

three examples...

In Sixth sense hes a doctor

In Unbreakable hes a drug dealer outside a football stadium

In Signs hes the man who ran over Mel gibsons wife.

Interesting...

not really 
Jamez :| ! i re-read that a few times not understanding it much then i scrolled down and seen you say not really ! :p
lol:p well ÇǿмßøĐμКέ™ did say random topic:p

uhh... my birthday is in two days and uhh... i play larkinor

-bob

I was about to reply saying "whats that got to do with anything"...lol it hasn't!
lol u made me laugh den jamez properly

i woke up today a found dat the milk had gone off

had no tea or coffee
I'm gonna start working again today, so wish me luck :)

Byeeeeeeeee xxx
lol im gonna stay on dis and watch TV today wat a life ey

;)
lmfao at master 

:)-----------------------
I want to be a Tree
---------------------------------------:)
Hi, woke up at 11:20am (lazy i know:p) erm just read in paper about Faria, svens love thing and wouldn't mind meetin her for a Deep Throat sesh?:p  now playing snooker cant focus proper ! :p 

:p :p :p
:p :p
:p
deep throat? keep it pg for the kids plz
rage is someting bad 

stay away from the larkinor forum

-bob
i had 2 ball last nite now i am 5 ball :(
>>>>i like dis ritin lol
>>and dis
>>>and dis
>>>>>and dis
dis >>>>>>>lol
>>>>>>>>dis cant possibly work
wow wat dos it go to
>>>>>>>>>hi
>>>>>>>>>>hi
>>>>>>>>>>>hihi
i wanna cheese sandwich :( gonna go make 1 :D

more post plz
I think your a basketball.19 posts,and 16 of them have been in here,about nufin.

You need more fresh air.

Go outside,smell the flowers.

:p.
Peter how Dare! you confront somebody about spamming bla bla bla your the worst on here for that ! pfff
Whats this?:| a post for the spammers
yup...thats why you've just made a post;\
Well ashamed if thats the case I better make my contribution ;\
You tell them,,,my teacher,,,,,

Suit.   

;)
This topic is wierd, yet amusing. Pointy things hurt. There's something alive in my fridge...
It smells wierd... It's growing as I type... I like shiny objects. Spam tastes bad. I like eggs. That random enough?
wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup 
am i a spammer if i am WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Better than COnfed and Mex :p no no 1 is better than those :(
:O:O:O

Confed + Mexi 
DONT
 SPAM.

Thank you very much.
K...since this IS ramndom topic........

1st off..........how the bloody heII do you make those color typings??????

2nd.....  I soooooooooooo need a trip to the Islands!!
(please donate to the Sad_eye funds...c/o Fly or Die)

3rd..... remind me to buy a lotto ticket.....so I can go on the bloody over-due trip that I sooooooooooo deserve

4th...  gone blank...be back later when i remember :p
do some more replys plz

Athens 2004 oliypics ave started !!!!!!!!!!
Look,
if you want to be popular and have a post with the most replies you need to stop spamming and bumping your on posts, and make a thread with a topic people want to talk about. People find it hard to reply to the message "more reply plz". 

Peace love and empathy,
Suit.
ok lets talk about ne ideas

ok i got 1 ow bout 

ur computa

ow many usb drives
webcam
audio
flatscreen

all dat kind of stuff ty

4USB drives,
no webcam:(,
urmm audio? ya 2speakers,
no flatscreen, but chunky thing:p
"E I AH DE O,

E I AH DE O,

E I AH DE O,

and combo waz is name o.

There was a young man,

who did talk like this,

evryone thought he was,

taking the p***.

I'm afraid its true.
My Computer:

4 USB Ports
Microsoft Webcam
Audio: 32 bit Sound card 
Graphics: 256 nVidia Graphics Card
Screen: 19" Time TFT Flat screen
Ram: 256
Hard Drive: 60 Giga Bytes
Processor: Pentium 4 chip 2.6 Giga Hurtz

I only got it a few weeks ago so Im pretty sure of the spec ;\

Note, TFT screens are overated and for the money nothing beats a good flat catho radio tube screen ;)

-Suit
You didnt give a price suit ?
Well.... :|
It was a bit expensive...
£1200...
Wow,have you got a big paper round ? Or nice parents. ;)
Im lucky :D my mum obsessed with ebay :D
Nah, My parents are as tight as an italian waiters kecks...
I just saved up for a year...
lol now some1 can pic another topic if dey want
Well thats very nice of you Compo.

:p
THE GREAT ELRICK IS NOT AMUSED !!!!!!!!!!!111111 ;((((((((
 i will now write about something that just happened to me in french  
jaillissent ma future épouse à gauche je. je suis malheureux....elle ai pris toute ma substance.....she ai dit qu'elle ne m'a jamais
aimé et a jeté son anneau d'engagment à moi.... I l'aiment
toujours....
o yea one more stipulation...its written in heavy dialect... u wont be able to find an online translation 
:-p