« Back to All Topics
Bullet room
Posted in 
Chess
Bullet room
Posted in 
Chess
Bullet room
 Now that fly or die  created the blitz games room of 5 minutes, it could also create a room of bullet games of 1 or 2 minutes too. Many players appreciate plenty to play fast games,  including me. 
 good idea, fast games are pure adrenaline 
"fast games are pure adrenaline" 

No they're not.

adrenaline junky...
grow up suit you boy ,or suit you SPAM boy
SUNN4 is a respected player and poster .so dont spam
p.s. aren't you banned yet for good for bad post?
Yes he is banned u1 ,your just imagining that post ,thats not there,from suit.
no i dont get it :('

(spam) :)'
No im not banned, but as usual I do invite u1i1 to engage a bit of gray matter before posting. 

Chess games are anything but full of 
pure adrenaline
, and I was making a joke, but it clearly bypassed your sense of humour.
my favorite color is clear, not gray so it don't matter 
QUACK....QUACK..
sorry but clear isnt a color..how can it be a color if u cant see it? Err..sorry to dissappiont you :)'
manda-me o teu e-mail para poder-mos falar no mensenger
adicinona-me no teu msn que eu estou online
I have no idea why there is no bullet room here at Fly or Die ? I mean we have informant chess. and I agree that only the fastest programmers could be effective and a decent player could beat rybka cause no programmer can match the speed of a very fast player and in one minute there would be alot less checkmates and many wins by time...... I would really enjoy a one minute room....and Im sure it would stay busier than the informant room...
wow an awesome idea !  
especialy when ive been googleing all morning trying to find a one minute per person game ( lightning, bullet )and have had no real luck. Fly or die is the best chess site Ive ever seen cant imagine it gettin much better except,  

''''''''''''''Lightning Chess ! ''''''''''''''''

i also agree we could now beat the programs.