« Back to All Topics
New design (IE11): font MUCH 2 big
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Did the design or at least the font changed in the chess-start-(java???)-Screen.
Does anybody else want it to be changed back!???

To admins:

Please give me the old design back!

the font (or table-settings or anything ...) makes my IE11 Window like that:

just five rows of games in the upper half
just 5 opponents in the rigtht bottom Corner

only the left bottom Corner seems to be normal!!!

Why such a design-Change???
Thats really NOT better!!!

Please Change it back ... or give me the possibility to Change it in my own window!!!
thank you very nice games im ah new gamer
the new design is garbage.  you can only see a hand full of player.  flyordie needs to make the font smaller.  I will quit using this website soon if they dont make the changes.  of course a lot of people wont say anything since they cant speak english but this is very annoying. please change it
Now I've gotten, and the columns have been adjusted!

It's better now!
Thanks!
One last thing (or 2,3):

#1# maybe you can think about 
increasing the chat-area in "playing-mode"
 just a little bit: I think two lines are enough, 2 show the players AND visitors (IF there are visitors; THEN u can make it "scrull-able"). But the chat is often used by some players, and it should have some more lines, "stolen" from the "players+visitors-frame" (especially, when the move-list (pgn) is active, there are only 
3 SHORT chat-lines visible!
).

#2# By the way (
pgn
): I think it was active (in the earlier version!) even when the game isn't over! Now I just can see it and copy ... when a game is over! (I thougth first, this is a bug: "unactive button!", till I noticed, that it's getting active after the game!

Could u make pgn active again, even during a game

Thanks a lot for helping me: if an admin could answer!!!

(^^
^^ maybe u can open a bug-list or admin-chat or an 
proposal-for-improvement-section
, near the FAQs, for "suggestions for improvements"???
Thanks
)
Re: Could u make pgn active again, even during a game

During a game, the pgn list does not include any moves of the ongoing game. This is by design to prevent abuse. So even if it was enabled you wouldn't see anything useful in  it. Also, it is browser dependent what will happen when you press Export: some browsers support the save-to-file API so you won't have to manually copy/paste/save your game. It would be confusing if you pressed Export during the game and it was saved automatically because the file wouldn't contain any move data.

thx 4 the answer!

But what is with my other question?

..., bug-list, admin-chat, 
"just 2 lines for players and visitors,
BUT some more lines for chat!???"

Thanks a lot anyway!

Markus