« Back to All Topics
help with moving and shooting
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I cannot aim and shoot properly. I am constantly missing and it's frustrating!! I use the ctrl right click to keep moving but I total SUK. Can anybody help me out pointers HELP!!!
Thanks
First of all ditch the ctrl button usage... it slows you down too much , learn to play without the ctrl button .
 Also try to fire your nukes & rockets ahead of your opponent (common sense really)

in your post you say control right click to move. its left click to move. ctrl is used to set a bunch of locations you want to move too. hold control down and left click while moving the mouse to different locations on the screen and the tanx will move to the spots you have pre progamed. holding ctrl and right clicking will fire the cannon two times real fast. to shoot a moving target thats going from left to right, you must aim ahead of the target. if a target is moving at an angle away from you, you fire ahead and if its coming towards you at an angle, shoot just in front. it takes time to learn the art of leading a taget. practice will get you there. good luck.    
one thing you might like to try is hitting f2. this changes the graphic mode and the terrain turns to squares, this may help your targeting plus help you select points to move to :)

Basically all you have to do is left click to move to your desired location,right click to fire space to stop and left click on a weapon to use it. thats the basic part of the game. For more advanced stuff other people will tell u im in a rush at the moment.;)
The rush? Rampage in anx of course! :D
fruity just get in to tanxs and ask pros to train u it works for me lotsa peeps train me (if there not annoyed wit me lol) -have a holly jolly day-