« Back to All Topics
My posts were deleted
Posted in 
Chess
My posts were deleted
Posted in 
Chess
My posts were deleted
What happened to My posts? Seems the two moderators weren't around for once. And not around when I had a broken server which cost me 28 points. Anyway, I made gm for a brief moment. Now I can relax. And enjoy. I know this post is not important. But I sent it anyway as I did the others.

Thank you
All posts in the forum are moderated for obvious reasons.
Thank you for your reply. I completely understand. It's  just everything went perfectly for years, until I asked two people why the were always watching my game and who they were. They had the red thing and were rated zero. Which meant to me they didn't play. Shouldn't  have done that! If I could apologize I certainly would. Because the broken server thing has become upon me. Went so long without problems. Me and my big mouth!

Again, thanks so much. Yours,

Dancat
Thank you for your reply. I completely understand. It's  just everything went perfectly for years, until I asked two people why the were always watching my game and who they were. They had the red thing and were rated zero. Which meant to me they didn't play. Shouldn't  have done that! If I could apologize I certainly would. Because the broken server thing has become upon me. Went so long without problems. Me and my big mouth!

Again, thanks so much. Yours,

Dancat