« Back to All Topics
is this cheating?  Please be serious. 
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Sometimes I feel like a monster... one of my most favorite things to do is to leave a room and then enter another.  Chances are when I enter another room a low ranked player will accidentally challenge me because the name list moves when people come and go.  
I will quickly press accept and taunt them just a little (cause it’s hilarious).
We both know they just messed up and they are now in a perilous situation before the game even starts!  It usually takes players a good minute to think about what just happened, the current game they are now involuntarily in, and if they can even win.  I like easy wins but sometimes i feel like a monster..  is this cheating?
no it's not cheating but on the other hand it seems to be your fantasy given the way it is told ^^
Malik
If you ever read about Bobby Fischer, you will find that he is actually playing chess before the board is even set or one move made.  During tournaments he would make demands such as ordering camera crews to back up or leave the premises because the electrical noises were too loud and distracting or even the adjustment of the lighting on stage. Small but seemingly outrageous demands that could not be refused.  
He would make adjustments to the atmosphere to establish dominance over it thus weakening the mental clarity and will of his opponent before a single move is ever made.  The art iof this is the difference between gods and peasants.  From this day forward you will acknowledge that I am your superior and address me as “Sesom the Great.”

If you ever read about Bobby Fischer, you will find that he is actually playing chess before the board is even set or one move made.  During tournaments he would make demands such as ordering camera crews to back up or leave the premises because the electrical noises were too loud and distracting or even the adjustment of the lighting on stage. Small but seemingly outrageous demands that could not be refused.  
He would make adjustments to the atmosphere to establish dominance over it thus weakening the mental clarity and will of his opponent before a single move is ever made.  The art of this is the difference between gods and peasants.  From this day forward you will acknowledge that I am your superior and address me as “Sesom the Great.”