« Back to All Topics
Flyordie Membership
Posted in 
Chess
Flyordie Membership
Posted in 
Chess
Flyordie Membership

The price for a membership in flyordie regarding other chess sites is too low. Rise that price to 40 euros a year membership.
Flyordie is the cheapest chess site online.

Is not about of been attractive or not. Is about, outside is a hard world. I am also owner of a few companies. When you start I understand, is always a matter of time to know if you are going to grow or not as company of whatever you have. Flyordie is a long time online. 
What I wanna say is that flyordie is not a charity fundation. If i was the owner I simple rise the price of FOD 40 euros. Too much ? Start with 35 euros. 
I'm  tired of players complaining that's to expensive for what you get. There are other sites less attrative and they are 60 euros and 80 euros. And you dont have even the chance of playing for free all life. 
Players complaining where I come from there is no much to survive. Well. The same players a using so strong programs that you must have a very expensive desktop to run that strong program. What is 40 euros against INTEL 9 CORE processor ( from a guy who is complaining they dont have too much to survive where they come from ) Just a small amount to buy some lollies.

hi
10 € for 3 months for sure it's not expensive, after people who complain there will always be even if the price was 5 €, bring it to 40 as you say I think suddenly people will subscribe much less in my opinion, but it is true that given that we can play for free he should not complain.
Malik
🙃
Hi!I think the subscription price should be raised.
abuse has recently caused considerable damage.flyordie is not expensive,I think too much discount!There is a lot of fraud.in December last year, there was a player who was vip for 3 years!He did not pay for 5 years.
and he's not the only one!i suggested that the free vip days be terminated!
Hi all. 'cud'
hi
no vip is won by winning tournaments so they are deserved otherwise what is the use of tournaments in this case ...
malik
🙃
Hi Malik.In recent years, every game has programs and 20-year friendships.you think whoever gets a seat in the program will get free days?
These are not pure races!it is clear from the results.
This is unfair to other players who do not use the program or have 20 years of friendship!!!
FRIENDS OR PROGRAMS HELP YOUR 1-1 COMPETITION FINAL!
therefore nothing comes mainly not free days!

Hi. cud
re
at the tournament there is no bank of points or other program all is controlled by the moderators so when you win a tournament it is done according to the rules because you must not forget that there is a grand prize at the end of each year (a player like giest with all these vip days wins is on he does not need to subscribe but it is not steal!)
Malik :) .

🙃
Rather see malik:)you do not see properly....
just listen and learn!
bye cud
Say you know that in 2 months time your price will double, tell your chess members that your price will be going up a little bit at a time until your deadline to 40 euros for example. This strategy ensures that the sooner your menbers acts, the better price they’ll get.This is a highly effective strategy that chess sites use a lot.
FOD must be clear in their communication.Don’t try to dress up the price increase as something it isn’t and just be straight with your chess members.Give them a warning and ask them to join before the prices go up.( start with 35 euros ?)
You don’t want to trick people into your membership site, so you need to communicate clearly and be transparent.
You shouldn’t tell people the price is going up and then change your mind.
if the price goes up, than the range of money to fight fraud and cheating of whatever is more available. 
Other sites are also expensive and they expend maybe 15% more of the money to track down this offenders for example, of for making even a beter design and bigger site. 
I am just thinking a way to get a better FOD. Because like I said, FOD is not a charity fundation.