Forums » Chess
password change
Replies: 5   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: magno76 (Apr 1, 2005 7:06 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  
kasparovee

password change Posted: Mar 31, 2005 2:59 PM
i whant to chage my password. when i got the new password i whent to play and this is what happend:all of my ratings whent to zero and the game time was only 5 min. is there a way i can change the password and keep my rating and have 20 min per game? latere i changed my password back and every thing went back to normal.

magno76

Re: password change Posted: Mar 31, 2005 4:39 PM
email to support@flyordie.com or moderator@flyordie.com
remember to write something in the subject line

LIVE STRONG

Re: password change Posted: Mar 31, 2005 4:44 PM
You can do this on settings. On the login page, Click settings. And then click 'Change password' A box will come up and you have to type your current password, new password and retype your new password

Hope this helps.

Regards

magno76

Re: password change Posted: Mar 31, 2005 4:51 PM
i think he knows how to change password but the problem is that than the rating is going to zero and the time changes,in this case maybe there's a problem.
If you want to change password you have to do what Livestrong said, if you have problems with time or rating write to support.

OPERATOR

Re: password change Posted: Apr 1, 2005 11:40 AM
You have probably logged in the blitz room accidentally, where there are different ratings, and only 5 minutes for each player.

Thx

OP

magno76

Re: password change Posted: Apr 1, 2005 7:06 PM
OPERATOR i think you r right.
what do you think about the cheats black list,or the use of chess programs in flyordie?

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page