« Back to All Topics
password change
Posted in 
Chess
password change
Posted in 
Chess
password change
i whant to chage my password. when i got the new password i whent to play and this is what happend:all of my ratings whent to zero and the game time was only 5 min. is there a way i can change the password and keep my rating and have 20 min per game? latere i changed my password back and every thing went back to normal.
email to support@flyordie.com  or  moderator@flyordie.com 
remember to write something in the subject line
You can do this on settings. On the login page, Click settings. And then click 'Change password' A box will come up and you have to type your current password, new password and retype your new password

Hope this helps.

Regards
[img=
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/images1000/live.gif
]
i think he knows how to change password but the problem is that than the rating is going to zero and the time changes,in this case maybe there's a problem.
If you want to change password you have to do what Livestrong said, if you have problems with time or rating write to support.
You have probably logged in the blitz room accidentally, where there are different ratings, and only 5 minutes for each player.

Thx

OP

OPERATOR i think you r right. 
what do you think about the cheats black list,or the use of chess programs in flyordie?