« Back to All Topics
how to subscribe?
Posted in 
Chess
how to subscribe?
Posted in 
Chess
how to subscribe?
I paid via paypal the subscription.When it wiil be enabled? 
paypal subscriptions are dealt with manually. I would suggest you wait 3 working days since the confirmation of payment email has to be read by the people who deal with the subscriptions

Don't worry they will turn you on within a couple days.The benifits are well worth it as you get many more options also.We tried it and have stayed with it for a long time.Its best though before your due date comes up next time to pay in advance so you have it done ahead of time.They do not take away the extra days when you pay early.We have been very happy ever since we became paid and have had many friends convert over to paid.Welcome to the paid members.I think as most of us spend alot of time on this site some people all their time most should become paid.Another great benifit is they take any communication with them seriously.For the first time in 4 years I reported a person for curseing bad as we have children on this site.Within minutes they were gone.You will love the options.I think our first time paid it took maybe 1 or 2 days then they clicked us on.We love it
don't worry, it 
is
 legit. ;)
malikar