Forums » Chess
CHEATING with engines
Replies: 29   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: Xanthe (Mar 20, 2007 3:55 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 29   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
Wally2

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jun 12, 2007 5:57 PM
Not all reds use programs.
But sometimes it's hard to find one that doesn't.
And I still don't understand why people use programs
anyway.
Would someone like to explain ?
What's the use ? Gain more points ?
Maybe they should add a button that says 'I use a program'
and you gain 500 point for admitting it.

john2820

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jun 17, 2007 11:53 AM
so how do u get program

jim R

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jun 23, 2007 2:24 AM
some nobody (spanish apeaking) accused me of being an engine, I thrashed him, and i don't care if he was satisfied or not

DRAGONMASTER007

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jul 7, 2007 4:08 PM
Xanthe why dont you take a very long walk off a very short peir.

The Vampyre

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jul 8, 2007 12:49 PM
People that use Chess Progammes to play for them make me laugh. To be honest I think this site needs a faster chess room, one like I played over at worldchessnetwork. Its called bullet and there is only 1 minute each for player so I don't see how anyone could possibly cheat at that, although I know some who have already found ways to cheat at blitz which is lame

† NIGH†MARE †

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jul 8, 2007 9:19 PM
AND PEOLE LIKE U MAKE ME LAUGHT. IN BUHO21.COM THERE ARE PLAYERS THAT USE PROGRAM IN TIME OF 1 MINUTE.

why335

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jul 10, 2007 6:24 AM
please do not use caps lock it makes it hard to read and you sound like a poor loser.

I think it makes no difference that people are using programs or not. It just shows how good they are... and it is only a game.

If you ban people who use programs it isn't to hard to make a new account.

Abcboy

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jul 22, 2007 6:02 AM
Not all reds use programs look at master yoda he don't use program he's like a world champ and its not hard to see if some1 is using program u can tell by the way they play it's to near perfect and no pieces are taken. and i know how to beat programs neway so it don't matter.

Abcboy

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jul 22, 2007 6:03 AM
Not all reds use programs look at master yoda he don't use program he's like a world champ and its not hard to see if some1 is using program u can tell by the way they play it's to near perfect and no pieces are taken. and i know how to beat programs neway so it don't matter. plus they use programs cuz they like being red

Soul CrusheR

LOL Posted: Aug 10, 2007 3:09 AM
YODA IS THE BIGEST PROGRAM

sakkimies

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Feb 2, 2009 6:55 PM
someone said all red use programs ????? well i no i dont! with elopoints over 2200 and bliz strengnth between 2350-2450 i dont need use programs....i dont even have chesscomputer! operaitors here could forexample find out that i am kmown as very strong bliz player in that coyntry where i live!

Baygolf

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Feb 4, 2009 11:23 PM
What sad state of affairs - I guess self improvment never goes unpunished. Oh lets make everyone equal. Where is the self-motavtion.

Baygolf

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Feb 4, 2009 11:27 PM
I hope that people who whine about people who have a red exclaimation mark next to their name first understand that not all of them use a program or machine or whatever, before that make irresponsible statements like "banned for life".

puchelmuncher

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Jul 31, 2017 2:48 AM
Hi I"m Puchelmuncher on flyordie. I only play 1 minute chess. I am usually at 200 points. Well i played hard all day not long ago. Then i beat a 570 player with 37 seconds still left on my clock! He had 7 seconds left, so he gave up. Then someone told me that it was a program.I only play book moves and study the Masters. These people give chess a crap feeling. The cheating player is called dragonsrage?? I,ve seen red players givin free points to brown players. Chess was good. Now all the weak freaks use engines.How will they beat anyone in real life?? On the street? They will get whipped by anyone half as good as me

ggwpty

Re: CHEATING with engines Posted: Oct 5, 2017 4:03 AM
It is very good to find a engine like this!(Although it is cheating, I totally agree.)

Replies: 29   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page