« Back to All Topics
How Bout A New Game
Posted in 
Off-topic
How Bout A New Game
Posted in 
Off-topic
How Bout A New Game
Ok everyone lets try a little game shall we???? This is how it goes We are gonna go through the alphabet in order with a word that describes a feeling that we have felt since coming to this site, then a short discription on why you have felt or do feel that way. 
For example 

F- Friendship- Due to all the nice people That I have met here.  

And onto the next letter 

G - *so feeling* - *then reason*

Ok If you have felt many things please let others get a chance to participate in this game. Also just 1 rule Nothing too discriptive or as flyordie would put it "naughty or ban material". Have fun everyone.

*****"
WARNING
"****** If you post something bad you may get banned due to this and the thread will be deleted!!!! 
 So make sure you think clearly before replying to this. 
Oh forgot guess I will start us off.

A - Anger
 - Getting demerited/a name permanently banned.
B=Betrayed
-due to the fact that peeps have takin advantage of the trust i have given them and hurt me.

note
:
only word i could find with B and, it is, in fact somethin i have felt durin my time in flyordie, had it been another letter i might have picked somethin happier.
c- crap...lol only jokin :p
erm..c-crazy
Cared for
 - When people help you everytime you ask and is always there with an answer to your problems.
D-destroyed in pool matches :'(
E - Excited 
- Feeling I get anytime I play Magikal. ;) 

Corny I know but owell. 
F-fire= shoot those rockets so your enemies blows up to smitherines!!!!!!! [img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/tankfire.gif
] oh my, not that much, my Tank.
because fire is a feeling isnt it!

as previous is void : 

funky doo - when im slaughtering someone and theyre going mental
G
 - For great friends like [b
]Fine
/b
], 
PeachySweat
/b
], and 
Sad_Eyes
sorry to rain on your parade and stick to the rules but peachy said its about your FEELINGS. so write about ur feelings as this is a good idea so dont ruin it :P...

hmmm no offence cause mister i just wanted to keep the game on track
yes im very very scared. your some fat loser on the end of a computer pretending to be hard. i tried being nice but if u wanna be a beep then fine !. just coz ur too thick to understand a simple word game ! sorry for making this post bad peachy but i gone a bit mental
Oh. yea. DONT EVER CALL ME MISTER! MY NAME IS GENERAL HAWK! YOU WILL ADRESS ME A THAT NAME OR SIR! DO YOU UNDERSTAND SOLDER! YOU WILL ANSWER EATHER "SIR YES SIR", OR "SIR NO SIR". IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASK ME, YOU WILL SAY, "PERMISSION TO SPEAK FREELY SIR". THEN AFTER I DECIDE, I WILL EATHER GRANT OR DENY! NOW, DO YOU WNDERSTAND SOLDER?
omg what a loser. i back up the comment of a fat single 42 yr old guy sitting by his computer soooo much
OMMFG <<<<ROFLMFAO General you are tooo funny!!!!! 
Oh Ya back to

F - Friendlyness
 - Cause of all the kind wonderful people I have met here. 
Actually Im 13, you incolete little buger! Sorry about that Peachy;)
Can We 
 PlEaSe
 continue on with this game?????
umm G-Grouchy-I feel grouchy when my tank dies :|
H=Honesty
-a great thing i have found in several people in this site, not many but some very few still have that wonderful thing called honesty in them.

note
:
u see, all i needed was another letter to give ya somethin nice. :)
interesting, inspiring, intelligent, insightful, inlightening.....just off the top of my head
Inlightened
 - because I was able to play and be with someone special :)

Glad
 - because I finally won some games!!! :p
Just
 plain stupid! - cause I messed up the game :(
If you feel stupid about making that mistake... read what I did on pages 1 and 2.
Kind
 - I feel when I chat with nice ppl on FOD!
does scottys 
L 
 count??? ok i'll do 
M

MOVED
 when neal gives me 12 red roses, well usually its 13 cos he gives me one for luck!
M - Madness
[img=
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/unclassified/grossecolere.gif
] - Cause of all the stupid immature people that cause problems in the lobbys.
Hmmm i was alittle bit late on that one oops 
O- On Top- when im the king :p
Perfect
 every time i talk to newkie
q-queezy i dunno why it jus sounds good :p
(h)
bitter lemons playin her own silly game here .... i can think of thing's that apply to her and one,,, A .arrogance ...... B ... big headed ..... S sarcasm ..... P ..poser ...How long did it take u to sit still and take ur pic the way u liked it? (does anyone else like it by the way ? )and last but not least... Another A ..... above her station
Jingle-balls? who is Bitter lemons or whatever u call her?
lemon= fruit..... peach = fruit..... bitter .... opposite of sweet lol
Hay! Why are you making fun og my friends!
how do you make those little faces, like the one with the pissed off red guy???
(R)...romatic,cuz thats how i am with me chEEky...
Jingle I'm done. Call me what you want, say what you want about me, Your gonna anyways. Your the one with the problem with me I don't have one with you, never did. You wanna keep acting like a little kid, go ahead I'm not going to bother replying to anything else you have to say about me. I myself know the truth about me and that's what matters, and most of the people who play at this site know me enough that anything you say cannot have any effect on how they think already whether it be good or bad. So jingle my last words to you are- I hope you have a wonderful wholesome life. Take Care. ~~Peachy~~
Hay PeachySweat! You know thoes Halo Graphics I asked you to resize for me? After about 4 or 5 hours of serching, I found smaller copies of all of them see.

[img=
http://halo.bungie.net/images/site/halo/screenshots/halo2/sm_h2_e3_03.jpg
]
HEY GENERAL HAWK.
i c those piccys of halo on www.bungie.com, hav u done legendary hawk?
Yes I have. This pic is from halo 2. Are you going to buy it when it comes out?
Your to easy to wind up peachy ...calm down girl ...take a joke.... by the way.... my life is great thanks ..
Thank You Hawk and sorry for not getting to ur pics and stuff just been kinda busy with things. 
I 
do
 hope those images you are linking to are copyright free 
Hawk

Or you're going to get 
FlyOrDie
 in a spot of bother.
Yep, scaned and read everything myself. 110 percent shure.
hAWK, I HOPE U NO THEY R COPYRIGHT OF BUNGIE.NET
What language you talking there 
Hawk
? I don't understand you.

Oh, I get you now.

It's 
bollocks

You don't have the copyright on those images, as they are being hotlinked from Bungie's website. You haven't scanned them in at all. And if they 
are
 copyrighted, it 
can
 get the forum or website on which they are hosted in serious bother.

I've been a moderator on two forums that have been threatened with legal action becasue of hotlinked pictures, and they had to agree to shut the option off from the forum code. Not funny.

So, be warned. Make sure you know what you're doing.