« Back to All Topics
G.T.D (GrandTankDivision)
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
G.T.D group only taking experienced player, I know that not one person is up to my expectations. I know that not one player is good enough for what I want on my team. If you think you can well ask. If you don't want to join please dont reply and make a fool of yourself.

Thanx(TANX)

uhhh...I guess no one is good enough. figures.

>>>i am good enough but why would i want to join this group/clan ?? 
convince me
 then i'll join 

>>>>
TANK_MASTER
I dont need to convince you. You need to convince yourself about why you should join. and if you question my authority you obviously believe I am not as good as you think.
Alright change in name. If you join were called the mavericks. I changed it in much thought. I thought that our team would be like the most powerfull seperating us from all.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOUR TEAM WILL NEVER GET POWERFUL! CAUSE YOU GOT NOTHING GOOD  PLAYERS WILL NEVER TEAM UP LIKE THIS! LOL
hahaha...please....bubba i out class most of the ppl iv seen..<and the ones i dont i kamakazee into them;)>so i kill'm either way.lol...they both work
haha..u can hate me all u wanna bubba....but the bible says not ta hate ne one..so if u hate us u go ta h*** ;)....bye bubba havea  nice trip down yonder
YOUR FREAKING ME OUT STOOP CALLING ME BUBBA!!!!