« Back to All Topics
Destiny Power Blitz...
Posted in 
Chess
Destiny Power Blitz...
Posted in 
Chess
Destiny Power Blitz...
Destiny Power has been cheating by using Trogen Horse to play him and gain points to become the champion!
If you take this website so seriously you will find almost all players who have a higher rating than 300 use programs or viruses or whatever. It doesn't matter who becomes the best on this website anyway.
@why335

"almost all players who have a higher rating than 300 use programs or viruses or whatever"

Here we go again.

It never ceases to me amaze me how many players just can't take a good whipping without going on about "cheats" and "computers".

300 is nothing special. Yes by all means look at my grade and snigger. I usually only play on this site after a few pints of beer and sometimes when I'm just bored or tired. If I really made an effort, I think I could get to 300 and so do lots of other players.

I'd be fascinated to know how many players do use computers but I suspect that the answer is not many.
IM NOT SAYING THAT DESTINY POWER USE PROGRAM TO GET THE CROWN, ALL THE STRONG PLAYERS USE PROGRAM, HERE IM TALKING ABOUT DESTINY HAVE OTHERS NICKS THAT USE TO GIVE POINTS HIMSELF WITHOUT PLAYING A REAL GAME.